Where's the boys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
Where are the boys?

Ever since they finished the European leg, we haven't heard much from U2. No pics, nothing from them. I find that incredibly weird to be honest with you.

Last edited:
I really do feel like I've been going through withdrawal even though they've only been away less than a month. I miss when there were new pictures coming in just about everyday from concerts, I don't know what I'm going to do when all the legs of this tour are over and nothing is happening! :sad:

LightMyWay60 said:
I really do feel like I've been going through withdrawal even though they've only been away less than a month. I miss when there were new pictures coming in just about everyday from concerts, I don't know what I'm going to do when all the legs of this tour are over and nothing is happening! :sad:

Me too :sigh:.

I guess the "picture days" will bump up. I have found that since the tour, when there's lots of new pics, that I concentrate more on those than on Leather Day, or RSOC day, etc. I search for pictures and I'm like, "What do you mean there isn't anything new since yesterday!?!" :madspit: :lol:.

there were pics in the Irish Sun newspaper today of Adam and his g/f in Sardinia - so that's where he is!!

Ever since they finished the European leg, we haven't heard much from U2. No pics, nothing from them. I find that incredibly weird to be honest with you.

They are over my house in Portugal for a few beers and R&R by the swimming pool.
Last year they were over at Sintra (Portugal) to photograph the new album cover.
This year they decided to finish this part of the world tour in Lisbon (Portugal) just so they could come over my house for tea and biscuits.

So, anyone got scans of the pics in the Irish Sun then? Pretty please? :hug:

eimear25 said:
there were pics in the Irish Sun newspaper today of Adam and his g/f in Sardinia - so that's where he is!!

I want to see pics of my Adam:wink: Anyone got the pic of the Irish Sun?:help:

Back
Top Bottom