wheres bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
right now , which country is he in ?

(ps- that brad pitt thing, i seen someones member name as tyler and wanted to know if they were named after them i didnt mean to start anything about brad . i just thought the person would repsond yes/no then it would be over.)

Didn't someone mention him being at the
mtv europe awards? I thought he was at home in Ireland, wish I knew! I'm with you!

------------------
*many dreams come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dream, and a pocketfull of gold*
-Led Zeppelin

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Didn't someone mention him being at the
mtv europe awards? I thought he was at home in Ireland, wish I knew! I'm with you!

The european awards haven't been yet. They are usually held in november.
Isn't there any big political meetings anywhere in the world?? Ehh, nah... Only national meetings in US how to bomb afgahnistan and since Bono is against violence and killing I guess he's not there and the fact that he's not american....
Sorry, not mean to offend anyone by this, hope you take it in the sense it was written...
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Sure I am.It will be cold but I spent the night outside Slane with no more than a jacket while everyone near me had sleepingbags and then it rain.I am used to it being cold in Ireland but then it's never warm in the north of England is it so I will brave it.It should be fun.

OMG!!!!!!!! Bono has been raped (in the archaic sense) from my room!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!" ~MonaPhisto~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

Originally posted by candys room:
(ps- that brad pitt thing, i seen someones member name as tyler and wanted to know if they were named after them i didnt mean to start anything about brad . i just thought the person would repsond yes/no then it would be over.)

LOL!!
biggrin.gif
I didn't even think you had checked the thread! You didn't start anything, I hadn't realized how much ppl disliked Brad, but it was no big deal. hope you didn't feel bad.
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Good luck finding Bono girls!
smile.gif
I hope you do find him! Take some hot pics and come back and tell us all about it!!
smile.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

*reverse psychology* He's NOT in my closet.....heheh

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Back
Top Bottom