Wheres all my Pleban daughters? U know who U R!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, hows my soul sistah doing?

Haven't seen the rugrats around much lately.....is everyone being good for Santa?

Going sleepy now, had a tiring week, with the kids...my 5th grader had state testing this week a dumb big todo!!! Had to watch my 2 year old niece. I am kerplunked. :yawn:

nighty! chat tomorrow!

JCOSTER said:

Thank u, thank u very much...:wink:

How excited are you now??? R we at extatic level yet?

I feel numb.....too much is not enough......mwahahaha......oh yeah ecstatic and loving it baby!! Wheeeeeeeee this time next week I WOULD HAVE MET THEM (see I'm using powers of positive thinking!!!!). Friday night is concert night.....Saturday is band day......yumyumyumyumyum I'm like a little bubbling volcano here at the moment, spewing out bits of excitement like hot lava........don't even get me started.....oh, you did!!!

Yeah, I'm a little excited..... :crazy:

JCOSTER said:
Going sleepy now, had a tiring week, with the kids...my 5th grader had state testing this week a dumb big todo!!! Had to watch my 2 year old niece. I am kerplunked. :yawn:

nighty! chat tomorrow!

:hug: sweet bonodreams soul sistah!

gluey said:

I feel numb.....too much is not enough......mwahahaha......oh yeah ecstatic and loving it baby!! Wheeeeeeeee this time next week I WOULD HAVE MET THEM (see I'm using powers of positive thinking!!!!). Friday night is concert night.....Saturday is band day......yumyumyumyumyum I'm like a little bubbling volcano here at the moment, spewing out bits of excitement like hot lava........don't even get me started.....oh, you did!!!

Yeah, I'm a little excited..... :crazy:

I so excited for u!!!!:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom