Wheres all my Pleban daughters? U know who U R!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes! Lol, I can spot the word "Edge" just about anywhere...I'll be in the car with my parents or whatever and I'll just be like OMGTHATSIGNSAYSEDGEONIT!!!! and they'll be like...:rolleyes:
Although my mum isn't much better than I am :wink:

You're lucky to have a 'partner in crime' - It's only me, myself & I that understands my 'love' for the B-man!! My hubby just grins and shakes his head at me....hehe....my friends decided I 'lost it' a long time ago!!

Hehe, one of my friends who is coming to see them with us loves U2 and loves Larry, but she is nowhere near as obsessed as we are! She just :rolleyes: at us when we try to tell her all our "plans".
And yeah, all my other friends gave up on me a long time ago!

Yeah, they learn to respect the fact we like them, and leave us to it!! haha....can't wait to find out where they're staying etc...

Oooh Slopsy, I meant to say....I was watching TV3 last night and at about 10pm the Unicef ad with Bono came on!! I nearly freaked and my hubby thought I was mad!!!!

gluey said:
Oooh Slopsy, I meant to say....I was watching TV3 last night and at about 10pm the Unicef ad with Bono came on!! I nearly freaked and my hubby thought I was mad!!!!

Ummmmm.....excuse me sistah, but whos bellybootin might that be? :ohmy:

bonocomet said:
bonocookiesyum.jpg

and Bonocookies for all my babies! :happy: [/B]

Have you guys ever thought about a 'Bono Sucker':hmm: :shifty:

gluey said:

:lmao: OMG your avatar!! I love it!
And yeh, the same thing happened to me when I was watching Doctor Who!! I nearly upended my dinner :reject:

hmmm big sistah JC is it wrong that even I am distracted by my avatar......it's like the black hole - I get lost in it....

flybabe said:

Have you guys ever thought about a 'Bono Sucker'

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

:silent: :censored: :lmao: :lmao:

That's such a great idea! Can someone make some though? :hmm: We could make an entire Bono lollipop..... that would last all day, like those all day suckers :drool: :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom