Wherehouse said it would cost me $25 for this U2 single........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Holy crap I almost fell outta my chair!!! I was going to order it for a friend for a belated xmas/new year's gift too...but not for $25!!!! Blah.

c85442i8sh3.jpg

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Now that I think of it...I think he got the import and the US version confused....the single I want has the Discotheque remixes on it...the US version. *on another impossible mission*

Clarity, what is the track list for the Discotheque single you want? I'm going to HMV today and I know I've seen that version (although it might not be the one with the remixes) but I'm SURE it's not $25. Anyway, I'll let you know what I find-- after I find out the price, if you want me to pick you up a copy let me know. Has anyone noticed how CDs seem to be similarly priced in the US and Canada? I'd always go to the US thinking I could get some good deals but everything seems to be cheaper here...

Originally posted by ZooGrl:
Clarity, what is the track list for the Discotheque single you want? I'm going to HMV today and I know I've seen that version (although it might not be the one with the remixes) but I'm SURE it's not $25. Anyway, I'll let you know what I find-- after I find out the price, if you want me to pick you up a copy let me know. Has anyone noticed how CDs seem to be similarly priced in the US and Canada? I'd always go to the US thinking I could get some good deals but everything seems to be cheaper here...

1) Discotheque [DM Deep Extended Club Mix]

2) Discotheque [Hexidecimal Mix]

3) Discotheque

4) Holy Joe [Guilty Mix]

5) Discotheque [Howie B. Hairy B Mix]

There ya go!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 12-28-2001).]

That sucks, clarity!

drgnwolf1969 went to a music store that was going out of business about a couple weeks ago, and he found that copy of "Discotheque" for like $2. Have you checked EBay?

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm going to check some independent stores...I've had tons of luck finding stuff there that I didn't already have. *adds to her list of stuff to do*

Originally posted by martha:
Yes, ebay is the way to go.

or www.half.com

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Back
Top Bottom