"Where You Live" Tshirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
Thought I would post this here, we've just ordered these!

African Well Fund "Where You Live Should Not Decide" T-shirts

Bono wears his heart on his sleeve, what about U2 fans? AWF has just placed an order for these screen printed tee's that include the lyric from "Crumbs from your table" from American Apparel (the same company that U2 uses for their 2005 Vertigo Tour tees). These shirts are sweatshop free, made in the USA, and 100% good quality cotton. The shirts are not through Cafe Press which we had previously used, for a quick transfer printing due to demand last spring.

You can support the African Well Fund, and contribute to our goal of providing clean water to all of Africa by purchasing a t-shirt this fall. Wear your shirt to the U2 concert!

Maybe if U2 sees enough of these –t-shirts in the audience, they'll actually play the song!!

Check out the shirts here : http://www.africanwellfund.org/merchandise.html

wyl-ringer.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
:applaud: very nice

what's on the back, the list of wells? I was just wondering :)

Water stats for countries in Africa
Example: Angola has only 38% access to clean water.
:(

But we can change that!

MrsSpringsteen said:
tks oktobergirl, that's a good idea though

Even though I don't need any more t shirts I think I will be getting that one

I know what you mean! I have way more than i need. but this one is my favorite :p The graphic is really cool on the front, too. I'm sure you'll like it. Thanks!

The new shipment just arrived of these shirts. It's quite timely, esp now that "Crumbs" has been played ( and hopefully will KEEP getting played. You can order them
HERE

wyl-ringer.jpg

wyl-shirt.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom