Where Will Bono Be for the Next Two Weeks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*fingers crossed*

:hyper: :hug:

(And yes, there's still Hawaii.. And uhh, be sure to pet his hair for GG)

so close, yet so faraway.... i'm wondering how i'll meet him though? he isn't going to give a speech or anything. his lodging whereabouts will be kept private, i'm sure. he is only going to be here for a day or two. i need all the info i can get! if anyone gets any smidgeon of info/news, please email/pm me :)

Babydoll, do you know if he's going to Dar?

I wonder if he'll be meeting with ppl from the ELCT in TZ. It's amazing how aid works there, the ELCT is actually funded in part by the government. There is no separation of church and state, but this works out better for everyone.

that's the thing: it doesn't look too good right now. he is going thru the vip lounge at the airport, will be whisked thru without meeting anyone from the general public, and i don't know where he will be..... any news/info??

So, I'm confused. Were there a rash of hate articles about Bono not going back to Africa, or did I miss all of that? I don't remember reading anything about "those critics of Bono's who constantly wonder if he travels back to Africa."

Are facts being made up now?

Back
Top Bottom