Where the Thread Has No Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
This thread is going to be a little something for everyone. We need a U2 picture day. We have Moobday Mondays for Larry, RSOC Tuesday for Adam, Leather Day Wednesdays for Bono, and Edge?.well Edge has an entire weekend?..(and rightly so :yes: )Freestyln? Fridays usually start on late Thursday nite and just keep going thru Sunday. It?s ok to overlap Edge?s day with this. I don?t mind :D

So I, along with IWasBored, Kariann, and Schmeg would like to officially declare Thursdays as Where the Thread Has No Name Thursdays in honor of our boys, U2. Why, you ask, does this thread have no name? Well who could really come up with a name of a thread solely dedicated to U2? After much discussion to name it this is what we all agreed on. Some other names: Desire for U2 Thursdays, Thursday Bloody Thursday, 27 (for 27 years of U2...1976). I would have like All I Want is U2 but that?s a forum and we didn?t want to confuse anyone. :wink: The four of us just couldn't really come up with a name that justifies U2 as a whole. So they?re you have it: Where the Thread Has No Name :D

Ok I know it's technically not Thursday....but it is somewhere in the world right? This week?s theme is just anything U2. Just post your favorite U2 pictures from any era, on or off stage. Next week maybe there will be more of a theme. But for this week ?.it?s just U2.

ba-boy4.jpg

ba-all20.jpg

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

*looks intently in edge's eyes* OY my thats intense *faints* :faint:

lets get a little bump 'n grind pop u2 going!

nice shirt bono :laugh:
ba-pop4.jpg

*sings* its as simple as something that nobody knows, that her eyes are as big as her bubbly.......pants? who cares i bet the song would be a lot more interesting that way :D
ba-pop3.jpg

i :heart: edge's shirt!
ba-pop17.jpg

we churn butter once or twice, livin' in an amish paradise

YAY!!!! THE KMART!!! :dance: :hyper: I went there!!! In march!!!!! I saw THE kmart!! It was quite a moving experience. Except no one else i was with could appreciate and probably considered it more to add to my insanity case for u2 :rolleyes:

ba-pop29.jpg

bono: Edge! you're stepping on my foot! :angry:
edge: lol, you have feet? :lol: where? oh those? if i remember correctly, i recall you once saying that "my legs just end" so, theoretically, it is physiologically impossible for me to be stepping on your foot, if it doesn't exist in nature. :wink:
bono: wha? :huh: you're a meanie. :grumpy:

ba-pop27.jpg

Last edited:
rockonedge said:

bono: Edge! you're stepping on my foot! :angry:
edge: lol, you have feet? :lol: where? oh those? if i remember correctly, i recall you once saying that "my legs just end" so, theoretically, it is physiologically impossible for me to be stepping on your foot, if it doesn't exist in nature. :wink:
bono: wha? :huh: you're a meanie. :grumpy:

ba-pop27.jpg

:bono:: Mmmm... Larry! :lol:

pop pop pop muzik, pop pop pop muzik

:bono: : do you think if i keep my head like this long enough it will stick like that?
:larry: : hell, i'd sure love to find out! :laugh:
ba-pop12.jpg

ba-pop33.jpg

*hours later from first incident*
:bono: : LARRY! LARRY! I"M STUCK! HELP ME!! :help:
:larry: : :shifty:

ba-pop75.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom