Where is this picture from? (Bono)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leelakin

Babyface
bonored.jpg

Where is this pic from? I got it from some website a long time ago. Errr. Yes. Anyone know it?
Or isn't this Bono? Is it a fake? It looks like him, though, and I was looking for pictures of him when I found it.

You're right, it's NOT Bono. You can see it's not him: ears are the wrong shape, no piercings, the chin is not cleft enough and has no scar, the eyes are too dark, etc. It was misidentied as being him a few years ago and every now and then it resurfaces.

It's NOT Bono. It was mislabeled in a 2001 InStyle magazine. Sadly, many fansites have spread it as Bono ever since. Bono was not dressed as Heat Miser that Halloween, but a Vampire, alongside Gavin Rossdale dressed as the same. Unfortunately, a picture of that hot duo has never surfaced.

I found some pics on livejournal labeling U2 members as spice girls....that picture was scary spice

Laurel Hill said:
It's NOT Bono. It was mislabeled in a 2001 InStyle magazine. Sadly, many fansites have spread it as Bono ever since. Bono was not dressed as Heat Miser that Halloween, but a Vampire, alongside Gavin Rossdale dressed as the same. Unfortunately, a picture of that hot duo has never surfaced.

Yeah, I read that about Bono as a vampire...I sure wish we had a pic!!!

That pic has also appeared on a Ralph Fiennes site, saying it was him. (I *really* doubt that, though, but ya never know! :wink: ) :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom