Where is this??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI everyone
smile.gif

I've been seeing these pics pop up all over, and I'm just curious where/when they were taking place and... if there were any more
wink.gif
I remember I had seen a few that were different, and I'd really love to see em
biggrin.gif

i2733C91E-9B6F-4569-96F9-B38628897F33.jpg

any help?
biggrin.gif

Thanks~!!
Sara

I'd love to help, but I can't. I was only introduced to this BEAUTIFUL pic a few days ago! And you say there are more!!!!! I would love to see them!!!

Please someone, help us!!!

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

It's from the Center For International Development at Harvard-from last year when Bono spoke there. They were playing in Boston that week, and that's why Edge was there.

I found more!!

Look at how Edge is looking at her...wow

gala-039.jpg

gala-040.jpg

OMG!!!!!

gala-041.jpg

gala-017.jpg

PAUL!!!*drool*

gala-001.jpg

gala-003.jpg

gala-038.jpg

More to come...

Gina is again proving herself the photo goddess.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

gala-014.jpg

I would say who all these other people are, but who cares anyway, right?
biggrin.gif

gala-013.jpg

gala-012.jpg

I think that's all....

After the film "The Singers" insisted on doing another gig, this time shamelessly butchering one of U2's original songs ("I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"). At the end, couple of the Singers invited Bono and The Edge to dance to the tunes of the song.I would PAY to see video of this! The evening ended with a slice of decadent flourless chocolate torte(
rolleyes.gif
oh you wild Harvard people)
which many of the guests missed as they buzzed around the celebrities, who graciously enjoyed (and endured) the attentions of fans until their very late departure.

Afterwords:

Some very interesting pedestrian patterns were witnessed around Harvard Square the next day as many people were still ten feet off the ground in various states of euphoria. Bono has surrounded himself with a wonderful group of gracious and generous people, and we here at Harvard and CID are honored to have been given the opportunity to interact with them over the past several days, weeks, months and years. We look forward to continuing our ties in future.

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 02-11-2002).]

*****THUMP***** I just fell over, oh my heart****

Those are some amazing pics, Bono looks so incredibly radiant*elegant*gorgeous*handsome*sexy*young*beautiful* in all of them, oh my goodness gracious he's killing me! Those are some of the best pics I have ever seen of him, he has improved with age, what a doll!

Don't kill me for saying this, but when I see the first picture I immediatly think of wedding pictures. At least here in Canada, the bride and groom sign the book after the ceremony. They always take pictures of them watching each other sign it!!

Bono does look amazing in all those pics.

------------------
***Spinny***
Lemonboy's Maid of Honour

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Oh Lord- what a TRULY beautiful example of the male species you hath made in thy Bono-man
smile.gif
thankyouthankyouthankyou

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

After the film "The Singers" insisted on doing another gig, this time shamelessly butchering one of U2's original songs ("I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"). At the end, couple of the Singers invited Bono and The Edge to dance to the tunes of the song.I would PAY to see video of this!

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 02-11-2002).]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL! I would pay an embarrasingly large amount of money to see footage of this. God, that must have been so priceless!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:

gala-039.jpg

Woman: "Edge, keep your eyes on my finger...you are getting veeeerry sleepy...when I snap my fingers, you will awaken, go directly to the PLEBA Mansion, there are some ladies waiting for you there...yes you are very happy about this..."

HAAAAAAAAAA!!! Why is captioning pics so much darn fun? Why? Why???

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 02-11-2002).]

Wow! Gorgeous pics! I have never seen those before.

Hmmmmmm....am I crazy or is that Gavin Friday sitting next to Paul McGuinness in this pic. Errr...kinda looks like him.

gala-011.jpg

Originally posted by babble:
Wow! Gorgeous pics! I have never seen those before.

Hmmmmmm....am I crazy or is that Gavin Friday sitting next to Paul McGuinness in this pic. Errr...kinda looks like him.

wow it very well could be- I saw Gavin at Boston 2, he was driving in with the edge!! damn why didn't I ACT! lol rrrrrrrrGavin

GiantLemon- YES!! that is the BEST pic of him! BESTT!!

------------------
If I could through myself set your spirit free
I'd lead your heart away See you break, break away

Take Me Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Nope, that's not Gavin! He doesn't look like that, his hair is nothing like that and he does't wear suits. I am 99% sure that guy is Jeffrey Sachs, the Harvard economics professor Bono has his arms around in that big picture (they are in several of these pics together!)

Yes these pics are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

HOLY MOTHER OF DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!!! Those are HOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! Bono must have just dyed his hair... it's so black! *wants to pet beautiful Bono hair* *COMBUSTS!!!!!!*

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

GinaMarie...you are incredible!!!i am amazed that you always seem to be first with any new pics and info, and always willing to share with us! a million thanks!
too bad sparky was not in any of the pics.
frown.gif

i was scanning all the pics, hoping to see him.
frown.gif
frown.gif

btw, i love the edgie pics, he is so adorable! it's great to see them smile! it makes me
smile.gif
too!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Nope, that's not Gavin! He doesn't look like that, his hair is nothing like that and he does't wear suits. I am 99% sure that guy is Jeffrey Sachs, the Harvard economics professor Bono has his arms around in that big picture (they are in several of these pics together!)

Yes these pics are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
smile.gif

Hmmmmm......I really think it could be. The only thing that looks un-Gavinish is the nose. Jeffrey Sachs is wearing a white shirt isn't he, and this guy isn't. He's wearing a black shirt and a silver necklace that looks similiar to what I've seen Gavin wearing. And the sideburns.....they don't look like Jeffrey Sachs'.

Gavin doesn't wear suits? I can't think of a single recent picture of him where he's not wearing one. But, I can't see him going to a Harvard thing so I'm still not sure.

Here's a pic for comparison.....Gav's in the background. And this definitely is Gavin here because I got this pic from his official website.
25.jpg

OH.
MY.
LORD.

SWEET FANCY MOSES, GINA, where the heck did you find all these PICTURES????
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

I about DIED and went to heaven just looking at these, WOW. These are the best piccies of Bono and Edge in a long time. THANK YOU!!! Did anyone notice how BLACK Bono's hair is in these pics, and something else, that I couldnt' put my finger on until now, but I think he also had his eyebrows dyed as well! (look!) But OH MY, THIS ONE:

gala-039.jpg

oh to have Edge gaze into my eyes as fiercely as that...I'd literally *faint*!!!!

Gina...Gina...love you Gina...

i love their grey stubble...very sexy!!! too bad sparky is almost always clean shaven.

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Aw-I just wanted to thank you guys.

Who else could I share them with, who would appreciate them so much?

Just when I'm ready to 'throw in the towel', and after having a bad day..you made me smile.
smile.gif
smile.gif

They were on a Harvard web site-and Maria-since you brought it up-OK, I confess...

Larry and Adam were with ME that day-I live nearby.
biggrin.gif
Seriously, I bet they aren't into 'schmoozing' with those people. I don't even think they went to Bono's speech at Harvard-not sure.I just wish I could have 'crashed' that party!!!

Jeffrey Sachs with Bono

gala-013.jpg

Now look at the guy sitting next to Paul McGuiness- looks the same to me. Besides, last summer Gavin's hair was longer and slicked back, not Beatle-esque like this guy.

gala-001.jpg

I still say it's Jeffrey Sachs.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Originally posted by Discoteque:

gala-039.jpg

B]

Holy Lord of all that is good and pure...
eek.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
"And the Lord said 'Humble thyself, Bono!'" ~ Bono

"It's not like a family. It's like a street gang." ~ Larry

But you know there's something more
Tonight, tonight, tonight

Hey Autumn,
I'm sorry if I came off sounding argumenative in that last post.

I still don't think that's Jeffrey Sach's though cause Jeffrey is wearing a white shirt and a tie and this guy is not. It looks to me like he's wearing a black suit and black shirt with a silver necklace. This guy also looks like his hair is slicked back.
I think he also is probably sitting on the other side of Paul, not right next to him but beside the old lady. I don't know if it's Gavin or not, but it looks like it to me. Anyone else seeing this?
icon24.gif

Ah well, it's nothing to get in a heated debate over. Again, I apologize Autumn if I came off snooty.

Back
Top Bottom