where is the pics of bono and the basketball from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattFromNYC

War Child
the one from around the JT era, and hes holding it up there on stage under his left arm. whats that from? and i also had found a whole stream of pics in order with this, like taken from a bootleg or something... what was it all about? whats the story behind it anyway?

thanks.

I think it was in Boston, I'm not sure-the old Boston Garden. I actually saw a JT show there and Bono wore a Larry Bird Celtics shirt

I used to have that poster, I think I threw it out :(

f6a2399d.jpg

yeah I used to have that poster too! threw them all out when I grew up! :tsk: so now I just have to come on here to look at pics! :wink: hurray for the internet! :happy:
did anyone else have a full length (almost in Bonos case!) B&W poster of him standing by water? i think it was down at the docks. that was a good one!

That's from the 'Outside It's America' video promoting the 'Rattle & Hum' movie. I remember first seeing that on MTV back in the late eighties. I know they were filming them while they were touring the southwest but I don't think they ever said where that particular clip was shot.

honeychild said:
yeah I used to have that poster too! threw them all out when I grew up! :tsk: so now I just have to come on here to look at pics! :wink: hurray for the internet! :happy:
did anyone else have a full length (almost in Bonos case!) B&W poster of him standing by water? i think it was down at the docks. that was a good one!

Which era?

Back
Top Bottom