Where is the Macphisto?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abelives

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Can someone point me to a previous photo thread of Macphisto (or with a high number of Macphisto pics?)

Or start one here?

I am trying to explain this phenomenon to my sixty-something year old mother, and I am afraid I can't without visual aid.

Thanks!

These are maybe not the best pics to explain Macphisto with, but they're all I've got saved. Here ya go

bonomacedgerainte5.jpg

bonomacphistoheelspb5.jpg

bonozootvtour19mcphistodt4.jpg

Theres, something about Macphisto :combust: If the devil looks like him, let me burn in hell.:combust:

Hi :wave: Lady of Cymru , good to see you posting here .
I lost track of the Home pic . I haven't been able to find it , is it still the same pic ?

abelives said:
Can someone point me to a previous photo thread of Macphisto (or with a high number of Macphisto pics?)

Or start one here?

I am trying to explain this phenomenon to my sixty-something year old mother, and I am afraid I can't without visual aid.

Thanks!

i had to laugh i dont think you will ever explain Macphisto!!!!!!!

mabey a :combust: english gent version of the devil that sings.?

good luck !

u2trinity said:
Hi :wave: Lady of Cymru , good to see you posting here .
I lost track of the Home pic . I haven't been able to find it , is it still the same pic ?

Hi :wave: U2trinity, nice to see you too!
I don't think there is a new home pic, isn't the last one smiling Bono with a spotlight, that is in last 20 commented pictures? We've been neglecting it :(

And Abelives, how about showing your mother the Zoo TV dvd, I think that would be the best way to explain Macphisto.

Back
Top Bottom