Where is bald Bono!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
Photobucket told me I exceeded thier limit...so I can't post any of my pics for the remainder of the month....UNLESS I get a premium membership....ASSWIPES. I NEED MY BONO PICS!!! :madspit: :mad: :madspit: :mad:

:sad:

I just started w/photobucket, what do you meanthey have a limit of how many pics you can store or what?? I have been putting lots of pics in there but I also store them on AOL my pics

Yep...I got a "warning" earlier this month but then all these beautiful pics came out and I thought I was keeping track and that stupid picture of Mr. Clean is what got me cut off :mad: ....They don't understand what they're doing, I feel like my legs were chopped off.....

Wow, hopefully you will get the resolved..I thats why Im storing mine in different places..I have about 1700 pics of U2/Bono stored in my comp and when it crashed I lost them all:sad:
So Im finding diffrent places to store them...
Im a picture hoarder heh, heh...

Zoocoustic said:
He was bald during the '97 Popmart show in Seattle that I went to...anyone have any pics of bald Bono!?!?

(BTW, I hope he NEVER does this again...but it's fun to look at and remember back when he went under the Bic...)

That makes two of us...I would be in horror if he did that again.
But I LOL-ed at your post because that same Seattle PopMart show was my very first U2 concert, and after months and months of planning, waiting, lusting and more waiting for Bono to come to town, I awoke early that morning to find mail in my inbox from my friend Chris with this as the subject line:

BONO'S BALD BABY!

Oh, the horror.

Re: Re: Where is bald Bono!?!?

TheDuchessOfNY said:

That makes two of us...I would be in horror if he did that again.
But I LOL-ed at your post because that same Seattle PopMart show was my very first U2 concert, and after months and months of planning, waiting, lusting and more waiting for Bono to come to town, I awoke early that morning to find mail in my inbox from my friend Chris with this as the subject line:

BONO'S BALD BABY!

Oh, the horror.

:yikes: :scream:

baldbono.jpg

He looks like a cuter version of Dr. Evil. But it's still bad.

Bono: "For Africa, I want you to donate one miiiiilion dollars!"

starsgoblue said:
Oh god, no! This might help my Bononeucliosis.....I don't want to get better though!!! (covers her eyes and runs to the safety of Leather Day)

LMAO!!!!!!!

Bononeucleosis! That's so funny! My best friend has often said I would surely die of Bononeucleosis one day lmao

Back
Top Bottom