Where does Sparky live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
Just wondered cos I have visited Bono's house in Killiney and I am back in Dublin this Friday so I just wondered if anyone could tell me where he lived.

Hmmm. I'm not 100% certain, but I think he lives in Rathfarnham.

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Originally posted by WildHonee:
ELIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZAAAAAABEEEEEEEETTTHH!!!

SOMEONE HAS A QUESTION FOR YOOOUUUU!!!
biggrin.gif

well, if you use a GPS system to triangulate my location, then you might be able to find adam's closet. I am currently camped out here, waiting for the pants to return...

it's a big closet.

Originally posted by elizabeth:
well, if you use a GPS system to triangulate my location, then you might be able to find adam's closet. I am currently camped out here, waiting for the pants to return...

it's a big closet.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by madonna's child:
i don't know where it is, but it's a castle called Dansemoate. it's further inland then bono's and edge's, but i don't know where. here's some pics:
3334788%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327786%3B98%3Bot1lsi

3334788%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327786%3B9%3B4ot1lsi

isn't that cool? when i own a house someday, i'm gonna give it a cool name.

Thanks everyone. That is a cool name. Also if he was any less in land than Bono and Edge he would be on a boat floating round in the sea lol

Originally posted by UV2001:
Thanks everyone. That is a cool name. Also if he was any less in land than Bono and Edge he would be on a boat floating round in the sea lol
what i meant was his house is not on the beach like bono and edge's, smart ass.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

I just love that Ireland HAS castles. America, for all it's got, is a totally castle-free country...and because of that whenever anyone tries to BUILD one here it just looks gaudy and ridiculous...

*Pictures elizabeth in Adam's closet*

Adam *walks into closet*: Urk. This place is a mess. Where to put my pants?
Elizabeth *tries to stifle excitement and emits a loud squeak*
Adam: Hello there? What's that? *turns around to see if anyone else has come into the closet*
Elizabeth *stretches arms out from between the hanging shirts in the hopes that Sparky will mistake her arms for a shelf*
Adam *turning back around*: Hm, what an odd shelf...I guess they re-did this thing while I was away...modernistic, isn't it? *places pants on Elizabeth's arms and walks away*
Elizabeth *stares in disbelief* *faints* *wakes up and puts on Adam's pants*

Dar

------------------
Tell me that it's raining inside my head again.

Adam is such a pimp!

------------------
I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy

Originally posted by Narcissus905:
I just love that Ireland HAS castles. America, for all it's got, is a totally castle-free country...and because of that whenever anyone tries to BUILD one here it just looks gaudy and ridiculous...

Adam: Hello there? What's that? *turns around to see if anyone else has come into the closet*
Elizabeth *stretches arms out from between the hanging shirts in the hopes that Sparky will mistake her arms for a shelf*
Adam *turning back around*: Hm, what an odd shelf...I guess they re-did this thing while I was away...modernistic, isn't it? *places pants on Elizabeth's arms and walks away*

Dar

ahem....

at the risk of repeating myself....

nuclear1.jpg

Dar

also, this is me. except I'm not a dog.

swoon.jpg

Hey, My name isn't elizabeth, but I know where Adam lives. Rathfarnham is correct. If you really want directions, I can give you the ones AM gave me.
You can email me...
magenak@hotmail.com

Mrs.Clayton

Adam *turning back around*: Hm, what an odd shelf...I guess they re-did this thing while I was away...modernistic, isn't it?
*places pants on Elizabeth's arms and walks away*

YAY for adam and his pants!!
SJadamsign4.jpg

it's a big closet.
LMAO Hheeeyy get outta there, man!

BONO: *from nearby closet* *AHEM* You should talk, love.

MONA: EEK! YOU USED "LOVE" AS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT! *throws Bono a ham*

BONO: Listen, lov-- em, miss, I've got about 12 hams in here. I'd appreciate if you'd cook them at least.

MONA: O...no...ovens and Mona do NOT go together. And my mommy just thinks I'm keeping the cat from across the street in here.

BONO: *sigh* Well...Elizabeth was right at least. Closets can be quite cozy...WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR PANTS TO RETURN.

MONA: O. THOSE. THOSE are in the wash...

hey... *triangulating* That's like in SLANE'S WORLD SLANE'S WORLD....!

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

ELIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZAAAAAABEEEEEEEETTTHH!!!

SOMEONE HAS A QUESTION FOR YOOOUUUU!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

If I knew that, I'd be there by now
wink.gif

wish I could help, but I think we all know who can....
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Take me to that other place...

i don't know where it is, but it's a castle called Dansemoate. it's further inland then bono's and edge's, but i don't know where. here's some pics:
3334788%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327786%3B98%3Bot1lsi

3334788%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327786%3B9%3B4ot1lsi

isn't that cool? when i own a house someday, i'm gonna give it a cool name.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Originally posted by bono-vox:
His pants come to life OR he hears Elizabeth rummaging about in his cupboard looking for his pants to return......
biggrin.gif
of course everyone knows thats why he cant sleep
biggrin.gif

i'll have you know I am a VERY quiet rummager!!

images

also, this is me. except I'm not a dog.

swoon.jpg

LMAO
Love the picture of Adam's castle. How odd/creepy/unhealthy do you think it would be to use it as computer wallpaper?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

....what's a Bono?

Originally posted by On The Edge:
LMAO
Love the picture of Adam's castle. How odd/creepy/unhealthy do you think it would be to use it as computer wallpaper?

More Creepy then using a picture of your new dog/cat/husband/neice/nephew/daughter/son etc.

Less Creepy then using a picture of the Backstreet Boys/Nsync/Britney Spears etc.

Originally posted by On The Edge:
LMAO

Just setting it now lol

Originally posted by madonna's child:

hey,I took those pics!
smile.gif

yeah, Adam lives in Rathfarnham, which is in the south-west of Dublin. It?s really beautiful out there.

here?s anotherpic of the house - em - castle...

AdamRathhome.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom