Where does Bono get all the energy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
337894%3A323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A7736854ot1lsi

337894%3A323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3B78%3E5%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232498646649nu0mrj

Oops, the text looks too small!
Here's a transcript, courtesy of U2log.com. Thanks! :D

IT MUST be tough to be Bono (or maybe he really is God). What I mean is, how does he manage to be in so many places at once, not to mention put on the faces to meet the faces that he meets (as TS Eliot almost put it)? No sooner was he back from the G8 Summit with Bob Geldof, telling Tony Blair that they had to go to war (not again, poor Tony) against Aids, than he was proxy father of the bride at Christy Turlington's San Francisco wedding to Ed Burns last weekend. And he even found it in his heart to sing during the ceremony.
Then the mercurial one appeared before the biggest newspaper audience in the world when he addressed 1,000 media chiefs at the 56th World Newspaper Congress in Dublin last Monday - and, more important, they appeared to listen. As Bono's mate Gavin Friday says, "He was even nice to them."
Nor did Bono forget his humble beginnings when he turned up with a very happy-looking Ali (the man is clearly no mere mortal) for his old pal Charlie Whisker's art exhibition at the Solomon Gallery in Dublin on Thursday. Also ran - I mean also there - were the Edge, Kathy Gilfillan, Guggi, Gavin Friday (who will perform Fatal Flower Garden from Ulysses tomorrow morning, Bloomsday, at the James Joyce Centre) and Pierce Brosnan, who looked like, well, James Bond. Pierce, Keely and the kids are staying in the Four Seasons.
And opening the show was veteran film director John Boorman, who is just back from filming in South Africa. The sprightly Boorman, who once said, "Movies are the repository of myth," has just finished writing his memoirs. Whether they will be an Emerald Forest type epic or more of a personal Exorcist (that would certainly get a few heads spinning) or just a Deliverance, remains to be seen in September

Well I remember reading a Bono quote from somewhere about his back injury being because he was having "far too much sex" for his age. Maybe Ali is his fountain of youth.

Babe! Did snapfish rezize the original group photo? If yes, plz send me the one u scanned! I'll need it a bit bigger! merci,

-iam busted-

Cool, thanks again girl for getting the goodies for us! :happy: :up:!

If it's something that needs to be big upload it to boomspeed or village photos, they don't shrink your stuff! But we appreciate it and thanks again! :wave:

Last edited:
Thank you Niamh! :bow:

I just read that Pierce was there, and thought, is there a pic of Bono, Edge, and Pierce?

I don't care, big or small :D

:combust: :drool: :faint:

Way too much Irish hotness...

Wish I had enough energy to take in Monaco, Seattle, Weddings, art exhibitions, press forums etc. I'd have to pack in my day job :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom