Where are the PLEBA ladies from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildhoney22

Refugee
Just curious, since I've been here for a bit & I've been talking to some people here... and I was just wondering how global PLEBA really is (don't worry I'm only 15 so I have no money or way of tracking you down & stalking you....)

I'll start it off, okay?

I'm from Springfield, MA ~ home of basketball & Dr. Seuss

------------------
"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

From the cruel sun
I am shelter
I am your shelter & your shade

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

I'm next:

Maple, Ont. Canada (Home of Canada's Wonderland, soon to be home to the 2nd biggest mall in Canada)

But if we want to get technical..I'm going to school in Hamilton (yes, home of the last Canadian U2 concert...the armpit of Ontario)

I AM CANADIAN

<------------

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm kinda new, but here we go...

I'm from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. The Nickle Capital of the World and the home to Science North.

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
I'm next:

Maple, Ont. Canada (Home of Canada's Wonderland, soon to be home to the 2nd biggest mall in Canada)

But if we want to get technical..I'm going to school in Hamilton (yes, home of the last Canadian U2 concert...the armpit of Ontario)

I AM CANADIAN

And I drove through Maple 2 weeks ago, on my way to Hamilton, to see you know who.

Well, I'm obviously from Seattle...home of um---grunge, Nirvana, nice people, and RAIN (that is...misty nonstop rain for months and months). What else...oh yeah: the Mariners who lost to the Yankees!
frown.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

i'm from pittsburgh, pa.

however, i'd sooner be in bono's bed, in bono's car, on bono's kitchen table, down bono's pants...

sorry, i'm extra horny tonight.

------------------
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Remember, kids, when asking for candy you should consider replacing "treat" with another delicious word, the birthday boy's name...

TRICK OR LARRY!!!

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

I am currently living in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

I see we have Bonochick and Giant Lemon also in this state... Must be something in the water here.
wink.gif

------------------
lovely, lovely, love me
with dreams, with drugs
with lipstick and la rouge

I'm from a suburb of Cleveland.

------------------
I am officially insane.
Providence, here I come!

Attica, NY, USA - home of Attica State Prison (and the worst prison riot in US history) and 45 minutes from Buffalo - quickly turning into a slum but "The City of Good Neighbors". lol

[This message has been edited by senrab (edited 10-29-2001).]

Sacramento, Ca.... uh home of the uh.. Capital of California and tomatoes! LOL
wink.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I am from a southwest suburb of Chicago...I am currently in central IL working on my masters degree...

It seems I have some Big Ten rivals out there!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

Gothenburg, Sweden, the country where artists like ABBA, Cardigans, Roxette, Robyn and many, many more comes from. Not to talk about Jonas ?kerlund, the famous director of several U2 vids.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

Townsend, MA...small town on the NH border. Home of...oh...nothing...we do have a McDonalds though. I am at school in Norton, MA which is bigger but still has nothing. Gotta love MA
wink.gif

------------------
"And when it's raining,
raining hard, that's when the rain will break my heart."

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
I'm from London, UK

Home of good nightlife, crappy weather and the roundabout Adam fell asleep on!
biggrin.gif

Yay. Another UK well English PLEBA. Now I know of 3.

I am from Fox Lake, IL normally (Lake county, IL, upper east corner of Illinois, directly north of Chi-town, right by the IL-WI border... seriously it's only a 15 minute drive from my house).

The other 9 months out of the year I'm from Urbana, IL working on a bachelor's degree. GO U OF I!!!!! ILL-INI!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Back
Top Bottom