Where are the boys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could it be that Bono has dyed his hair darker again for these latest appearances, because on the Italy pics and also on the yacht pics with Tony Blair his hair seems so much lighter and there seems to be much more grey going on. But maybe it's just a question of lightning?!

Anyway, he looks particularly hot in the latest pictures from France, he should wear the blue glasses more often. I feel that the red ones kind of make his face look broader, I like the blue ones better.

The video is very sweet, especially the Bono moment at the end!

:cute:

It's a shame I didn't understand all he said because of the translation. Does anyone know what they asked him in the end of the interview, when he said "next year" and something else?

He said "next year, l'année prochaine" and I didn't understand what they asked in the end of the interview, but I guess it was about the next album

(sorry for my english)

Yes. At the start of the interview, he said "J'aime the idea of coexist..." :)

I love the way he speaks french
0020.gif

Nuala said:

Does anybody know who's yacht this is? Is it a personal one or a charter?

One of the articles posted said it belongs to rich french guy that Bono and Blair are guests of right now.

Dana

last unicorn said:
The video is very sweet, especially the Bono moment at the end!

:cute:

It's a shame I didn't understand all he said because of the translation. Does anyone know what they asked him in the end of the interview, when he said "next year" and something else?

At the end the reporter asks if he would do the interview again in French (Thank you, in French?) , to which Bono replies, "next year, l'année prochaine" :)

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! :cute:

664104.jpg

Wow! These little girls were beyond cute, they sure knew how to get Bono attention. :flirt:

make note to self: if have a chance to meet Bono, make sure to carry cute little baby girl on my arm, sure to catch Bono's eye. :wink:

THANKYOU for the amazing pics everybody!!

Last edited:
I learned from a fan lying in wait in front of their studios some days ago that Dallas confirmed the band to be back on work for middle september...so good luck to everyone!:wave: [/B]

Hmmm? But when did Dallas tell it? As far as I know he hasn't been in Dublin since May 2007...
But maybe Im wrong...

First- he still looks absolutely gorgeous, there he still is so hot, and sweet and oozes charm and charisma.
I just can't help feeling he has changed so much in just the past few years....maybe because i am realizing (accepting) that he is getting older, like we all are. And I hope he takes really good care of himself so that he stays with us for a long, long time.
(After Luciano's death and recent family loss, feeling a bit sad and sentimental, UGH). Don't mean to send this thread down.....

Bono looks very gorgeous in these pictures from France, I really believe that these blue glasses are better for him than the red ones. When he's smiling he looks so much younger. But I also think that, due to stress and a lot of other things, the death of his friend etc., he didn't look very well when he was in Modena, which is understandable. I hope, too, that he takes care, and I cannot wait to see new pictures of him when he's coming to Philadelphia in late September. Seing Bono again is always so exciting, even if it's only in pictures.

one4u2 said:
I want info on his NY appearance :scream:
I don't think he is in New York, but he will be in Philadelphia on September, 27.

However, a certain someone, whose name shall not be mentioned here, was in New York some days ago.

I believe, the "real" Bono is in Dublin right now.

last unicorn said:
Bono looks very gorgeous in these pictures from France, I really believe that these blue glasses are better for him than the red ones.

25877-12-t1.jpg

:yes:
I agree, but also with the red ones I found the pix in Modena better than previous ones. I think it's also a matter of where the pix are taken: obviously pix taken outdoor are better 'cause of the light. :camera:

Back
Top Bottom