Where are the boys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have access to this website to get these pictures on here?
I can only get thumbnail copies...
esp these four:

697508z.jpg

697508y.jpg

697508x.jpg

697508aa.jpg

http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/...8QJ&u=DEFAULT&p=b00000014697508029&t=000007E9

Also check the page before as well...

Last edited:
onekea said:

SO WONDERFUL to see dad with daughter. Just following Bono around from all the pics we've seen posted of him the last few months, that man is on the road a lot. So it's wonderful to see him spending time with one of his girls.
Eve must be teeny-tiny. Even with really high heels, she's shorter than her dad.! Beautiful girl, and her resemblance with her dad is quite striking. Too bad no Jordan! :( Hopefully she's spending some time with mom. Maybe she's off to college?

anyways, THANKYOU! amazing photos :applaud:

last unicorn said:
^ I saw here wearing platform shoes in Sarajevo about a year ago.

I guess the whole family has hight issues. :wink:

I can relate! I'm only 5'4" (which I guess isn't that short, but I think it is), and I'm almost always in tall heels. Any heel less than 3.5 inches is banned from my closet. I remember wearing tennis shoes on my last day of high school a couple years ago and my friends forcing me to take pics. to document the occasion.:lol:

onekea said:

She's really a tiny pretty girl and wow, look at her, she's turning into a very charming woman in the last two years :sexywink:
I love to see in her physiognomy that kind of grouch proper to baby bono's pix :flirt:
I was wondering if this event was for her a first approach to the movie world since her involvement in that picture show posted in another thread. :up:

last unicorn said:
Wow, that's definitely the look of love right there: :giggle:

:heart:

OMG, mine, too!

:cute:

How anyone can say this man isn't beautiful is beyond me...

Last unicorn- Get out of my head!!! I thought all of those same things- we must all be connected !!!

Back
Top Bottom