Where are the boys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
77051988.jpg

77051962.jpg

77051958.jpg

77051949.jpg

77051919.jpg

77051879.jpg

Julie's shoes/feet/legs look very odd.

And Bono is looking adorable. Sometimes he looks like he is trying to contain his energy, and would rather speak than pose for photographs. Very nice of Edge to be there with his best bud, too!

Last edited:
blm said:
Very nice of Edge to be there with his best bud, too!

Well his voice is in the movie! (vocals on Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds) However if I remember right, they didn't list him in the credits :(
I might have missed it, they go by quick, but I didn't see his name.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

But I have to say that....

B, my man....

You NEED to get the hairstyle you had 2 or 3 yrs ago back. You look great, but I'm not quite ready yet to see you morph into your Dad. PLEASE. It's a bit jarring to say the least.

Plus, with his face filling in with age etc, the short Popmart hairstyle does not suit him as well. We need a happy medium here!

They both look adorable though. I love the perpetual twinkle in Bono's eyes, and the hint of smile even when he isn't smiling. Then I think of his family but esp of Ali and how they are so happy together. I can't picture one without the other, and that they always walk with each other in spirit, like a guardian angel. Same with Edge and Morleigh but Bono and Ali are a special case.
Forgive me, I'm a hopeless romantic. :)

THANK YOU so much PLEBA!:bow: :bow: :rockon:

Over the past month I feel like I've truly had a window into Bono's world. From his 25th anniversary in Italy on the yacht, to Edge's birthday, to Pavarotti's funeral, to the horserace in Dublin, and now this and his comments about Burma....it is really great to get this in between tours when nobody else seems to have it.

You guys rock! Sorry if I overloaded on the gifs here!

Last edited:
onekea said:
Aren't this just lovely?

bono-1.jpg

bono3.jpg

bono2.jpg

bono1.jpg

How adorable!!:cute:

Eve is hanging out with her daddy! I :love: her outfit and her shoes.:drool: She's really pretty. That's definitely not Jordan on the other side, so I'm guessing a friend. I *think* that might be the girl from the yacht pics. last month. Cute outfit too! She's taller than Bono.:giggle:

Well, I love the hairstyle, I think it's very suitable for his age, BUT I have been saying this several times now, I wish he'd lost the red shades, because they make his face look broader. He looks much better and younger with the blue shades. But I accept that the red ones are his favourites now, so be it. And the hair: He's constantly dying it. He was blonde two days ago and is darker now. I think Bono is totally getting used to the advantages of having short hair. Let him if he feels comfortable with it.

And wow, Eve is pretty. I think this is the first time I see her hanging out with her dad at such an event. :cute: . And yes, her friend, or whoever the other lady is, is very tall, poor Bono. :giggle:

As far as I know, both of his girls are shorter than him, as is Ali, so at least he's lucky with his family.

Last edited:
Teta040 said:

You NEED to get the hairstyle you had 2 or 3 yrs ago back. You look great, but I'm not quite ready yet to see you morph into your Dad. PLEASE. It's a bit jarring to say the least.

Plus, with his face filling in with age etc, the short Popmart hairstyle does not suit him as well. We need a happy medium here!

:no: Instead I think that just 'cause his face is wonderfully filled in with ages this is the right hairstyle, unnecessarily connectable to the pomart's one.
Although I missed his HTDAAB hairstyle I am always stunned by the hotness of his current look, it makes me long to stroke his head :love:
It's amazing, he rocks without having an unruly look :heart:

Honestly, I don't think his Vertigo hair looked very good, it was thinning terribly.

But I agree that a few centimetres more of hair wouldn't hurt, just not too long again, I wouldn't look great on him now.

Man, age is a fact and it's good to see it stops for noone, including Bono. I have always had a weakness for middle aged men who are not afraid to show their life experience and character.

Teta040 said:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

But I have to say that....

B, my man....

They both look adorable though. I love the perpetual twinkle in Bono's eyes, and the hint of smile even when he isn't smiling. Then I think of his family but esp of Ali and how they are so happy together. I can't picture one without the other, and that they always walk with each other in spirit, like a guardian angel. Same with Edge and Morleigh but Bono and Ali are a special case.
Forgive me, I'm a hopeless romantic. :)

THANK YOU so much PLEBA!:bow: :bow: :rockon:

Over the past month I feel like I've truly had a window into Bono's world. From his 25th anniversary in Italy on the yacht, to Edge's birthday, to Pavarotti's funeral, to the horserace in Dublin, and now this and his comments about Burma....it is really great to get this in between tours when nobody else seems to have it.

You guys rock! Sorry if I overloaded on the gifs here!

Ditto: What Teta040 said :up:

And I didn't realize Edge sings in Lucy(DUH). I didn't see him in the credits either.

Back
Top Bottom