When hormones go bad...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
OK so I'm listening to the radio today and I hear the beginning of "What's Going On" and I turn it up (Turn it oooooonnnn turn me on...heh)

1.) Is it just ME and my hormones mixed with massive amounts of sugar (mmm candy) and enchiladas (dinner), or is there something REALLY....NICE....about Bono singing "Mother, mother."

Man. Lol I don't know what word to use besides 'nice.'

2.)Also there's the whole "Vamos" thing in IYWTVD.

Man.

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

*Looks at Topic column*

Hmm, "When hormones go bad"...Looks like Mona's posting again.

*Looks at Topic Starter column*

Yep.

-Echo

------------------
Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure
Experience it at http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
Version 4.0 is at:
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Originally posted by Echo:
*Looks at Topic column*

Yep.

-Echo

HEY!!!! (lol, where's Disco? Look! Well it used to be a 1 word post)

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

It's you, your hormones, the sugar , the spice of the enchiladas and Bono
singing mother, mother!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

Originally posted by Ana:
It's you, your hormones, the sugar , the spice of the enchiladas and Bono
singing mother, mother!
biggrin.gif

I'm gonna get that song on CD then tape Bono singing "Mother mother - mother mother - mother mother - mother mother - if you weaaaarrrr thaat vvvveeeeelvet dreeess - mother mother - take my shirt - mother mother - mother mother - desiiiiiiiire - mother mother"

for the 90 mins that I can fit on a tape. Ooo....any other lines I should put on that? You think I'm kidding? I'm NOT.

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

My bro in the next room is blasting Xmas songs. What is this cute Xmas U2 song? He goes "BABY please come home" OMG I'm in love.

add to my tape:

"baby please come home -- mother mother -- open the door let me unpack my case -- baby -- baby baby baby light my way -- oo great sea -- mother mother"

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

LMAO, ECHO!!!!! That is PRECISELY what I was thinking as well when I saw this header!! OMG, do we know our wacky little WildHoney or what???
biggrin.gif

Nevermind Mona...we love you to death. *hugs* Pleba just would NOT be the same without you!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

But girl, you don't NEED any more: sugar, caffeine, tamales, RedBull (NO, it's NOT bull's blood, dearie, put that down), or U2 piccies to get you going, that's fer sure. Wish I could harness all that energy and put it in a bottle...we'd all make millions!
biggrin.gif

Disco

*Looks at Topic column*

Yep.

-Echo

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!!! (lol, where's Disco? Look! Well it used to be a 1 word post)

Originally posted by Discoteque:
LMAO, ECHO!!!!! That is PRECISELY what I was thinking as well when I saw this header!! OMG, do we know our wacky little WildHoney or what???
biggrin.gif

Nevermind Mona...we love you to death. *hugs* Pleba just would NOT be the same without you!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

But girl, you don't NEED any more: sugar, caffeine, tamales, RedBull (NO, it's NOT bull's blood, dearie, put that down), or U2 piccies to get you going, that's fer sure. Wish I could harness all that energy and put it in a bottle...we'd all make millions!
biggrin.gif

Disco

Rackem frackem....lol I cannot sit still in any of my classes. I'm like a wandering cow. minus the cow part.

biggrin.gif
Lol is it good or bad that I'm so predictable?
smile.gif

Moaner and Boner in a bottle. Would Bono buy bottled Mona? *glug glug glug*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"It's not rocket surgery" ~My KatiePie

*is off to listen to "Spanish Eyes"

------------------
~*Mona*~

P.S. mother mother -- mother mother -THAT GIRL THAT GIRL she's mine -- mother mother --blue eyed boy meets -- mother mother -- blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl -- THAT girl THAT girl --mother mother

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
P.S. mother mother -- mother mother -THAT GIRL THAT GIRL she's mine -- mother mother --blue eyed boy meets -- mother mother -- blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl -- THAT girl THAT girl --mother mother

Oh Moaner! Don't forget the little "yeah" from the beginning of Desire and the sounds in HMTMKMKM...!
-BLuey of doom

! How could I have forgotten HMTMKMKM???

Mother mother --suggestive EBTTRT grunt -- mother mother -- if you weeeaaarrr--suggestive HMTMKMKM grunts -- mother mother -- MOFO moothheeeerr -- THAT girl THAT girl -- Desire YEAH -- Desire YEAH -- THAT girl THAT girl -- mother mother

------------------
~*Mona*~
"It's not why you're running.
It's where you're going.
It's not what you're dreaming
But what you're gonna do.
It's not where you're born.
It's where you belong.
It's not how weak
But what will make you strong."

My set list so far:

Mother mother - mother mother - mother mother - mother mother - if you weaaaarrrr thaat vvvveeeeelvet dreeess - mother mother - take my shirt - mother mother - mother mother - desiiiiiiiire - mother mother --baby please come home -- mother mother -- open the door let me unpack my case -- baby -- baby baby baby light my way -- oo great sea -- mother mother--mother mother -- mother mother -THAT GIRL THAT GIRL she's mine -- mother mother --blue eyed boy meets -- mother mother -- blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl -- THAT girl THAT girl --mother mother--Mother mother --suggestive EBTTRT grunt -- mother mother -- if you weeeaaarrr--suggestive HMTMKMKM grunts -- mother mother -- MOFO moothheeeerr -- THAT girl THAT girl -- Desire YEAH -- Desire YEAH -- THAT girl THAT girl -- mother mother

------------------
~*Mona*~
It's where you're going.
It's where you belong.
It's not how weak

oh, yeah, i crank up the beginning of what's going on really loud to hear bono's part. then i turn down the volume for the rest of the song!

he's so sexxxy...

(mona, if you want to be scandalized go read what i posted in the Mr. Clayton likes Shaggy thread!
wink.gif
)

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." - Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me, of course!
smile.gif

HELP, what is "HMTMKMKM"? I cannot figure this one out to save my life.

~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

Hmmmm....why...what's this?

*looks at Mona's tagline*
*is amazed*
*raises brows*
*finds new reason to love Mona!*

The pup can even quote LED ZEPPELIN!!!
biggrin.gif

You rock Moner!!

smile.gif

*is amazed*
*raises brows*

biggrin.gif

You rock Moner!!

Thank you! That was driving me insane.

*cries laughing*

Oh my gawd I just laughed really loud in the comp lab and I started crying cos I was laughing so hard but holding it in sorta...

Yes I agree I love the begining of that song, he sounds so sexy, just as in Velvet dress, if bono sang that to me I'd be at his feet saying "oh my gawd take me now!!!!!" lol *gasp* Yes yes I love larry but who can resist that voice if he's singing it to you in your ear?
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

smile.gif

*is amazed*
*raises brows*

biggrin.gif

You rock Moner!!

biggrin.gif
I live in the past.
smile.gif

*does Axl Rose snake dance*

Lol me in AP English, pointing to picture of Christina Aguilera in Moulin Rouge get-up: "LOOK! DEE SNIDER!!"

*tumbleweed*

We watched some movie in Spanish from the 80s and the music that the kids listened to included
-- foxy lady (lol party on)
-- Dancin in the Dark (Mona: OMG!! BRUCE! Class:*tumbleweed*)
-- a Genesis song I don't remember (Mona: Phil Collins? *giggle* Class: *TUMBLEWEED*)

also Alien Ant Farm's version of Smooth Criminal (Larryy
smile.gif
) came on during lunch. NO ONE believes me when I tell them that's Michael Jackson! ALso that Bee Gees song that Destiny's Child did. No one believes me!
smile.gif
Anyway....

Mona: *sees Ritchie Sambora on the back of some gee-tar magazine in school* OMG! Ritchie Sambora!
Friend: WHO?
Mona: It's Bon Jovi's friend!
"Friend": ...who's Bon Jovi?

ANYWAY...*pup* Lol I'm a pup.

------------------
~*Mona*~
It's where you're going.
It's where you belong.
It's not how weak

Side B

"Sexy mamamama -- mother mother -- slow down child -- slow down my beating -- THAT girl THAT girl -- beating heart -- mother mother -- Desiiiiiiiire -- up through spiral staircase -- mother -- sexy mamama -- ONE hundred TWO hundred (from bullet) -- one love -- ALL I NEED (from Trip) -- mother mother -- If you can tie me down -- you can tear -- you can tear -- you can tear it up -- mother mother -- If you weeaaarr that -- THAT girl THAT girl"

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming,
But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
biggrin.gif
I live in the past.
smile.gif

*does Axl Rose snake dance*

Lol me in AP English, pointing to picture of Christina Aguilera in Moulin Rouge get-up: "LOOK! DEE SNIDER!!"

also Alien Ant Farm's version of Smooth Criminal (Larryy
smile.gif
) came on during lunch. NO ONE believes me when I tell them that's Michael Jackson! ALso that Bee Gees song that Destiny's Child did. No one believes me!
smile.gif
Anyway....

Mona: *sees Ritchie Sambora on the back of some gee-tar magazine in school* OMG! Ritchie Sambora!
Friend: WHO?
Mona: It's Bon Jovi's friend!
"Friend": ...who's Bon Jovi?

[/B]

OMG, Dee Snider is a DJ on Radio 104 where I live (well, it's in Connecticut & I'm in MA), and he hosts the morning show, and he said the same thing when he saw the Lady Marmalade video. he said something like "Look it's me!" (lol)

I can't belive your friend doesn't know who Ritchie Sambora is... hell I'm younger than you are & I know who he is, but most of my friends probably don't either. I guess that's what makes people like us special.......

No one else here knew that Destiny' Child song Emotion was a Bee gees song either, except for me of course......

But they don't know Smooth Criminal is a Jacko song? Where the hell do you live?

------------------
~ Katie ~
We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
OMG, Dee Snider is a DJ on Radio 104 where I live (well, it's in Connecticut & I'm in MA), and he hosts the morning show, and he said the same thing when he saw the Lady Marmalade video. he said something like "Look it's me!" (lol)

I can't belive your friend doesn't know who Ritchie Sambora is... hell I'm younger than you are & I know who he is, but most of my friends probably don't either. I guess that's what makes people like us special.......

No one else here knew that Destiny' Child song Emotion was a Bee gees song either, except for me of course......

But they don't know Smooth Criminal is a Jacko song? Where the hell do you live?

lol MD.

My firned Justine had this folder that said "Boss" on it. lol I don't know why

Mona: BRUUUUUUUUUUCE! *Pink cadillac la la la la*

Justine: WHAT?

*sigh* Children these days.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

She doesn't know "The Boss"? Lordy, we have a problem on our hands here....."

Here's another example...

Playing "All Along the Watchtower from Rattle & Hum when my friend Jenn comes into the room.....

Jenn: Ugh, U2 again?

Me: Actually, Bob Dylan wrote this song.

Jenn: Bob Dylan?

Me: Yeah, folk singer/songwriter/musician? Legendary artist who's been around for the past 30+ years?

Jenn: Who?

Me: *frustrated* Jakob Dylan's father.....

Jenn: *only then does she know* Ohhhhhhhh....

Me: *in my head* Why do I bother? tell me God.....

------------------
~ Katie ~

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
She doesn't know "The Boss"? Lordy, we have a problem on our hands here....."

Here's another example...

Playing "All Along the Watchtower from Rattle & Hum when my friend Jenn comes into the room.....

Jenn: Ugh, U2 again?

Me: Actually, Bob Dylan wrote this song.

Jenn: Bob Dylan?

Me: Yeah, folk singer/songwriter/musician? Legendary artist who's been around for the past 30+ years?

Jenn: Who?

Me: *frustrated* Jakob Dylan's father.....

Jenn: *only then does she know* Ohhhhhhhh....

Me: *in my head* Why do I bother? tell me God.....

We should make PLEBA into a school!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

Ive not heard the beginning of What's Going On yet
frown.gif
gonna stay up all nite and watch 1 channel and record it even if I don't sleep 2nite. I need 2 hear Bono saying mother mother.

Originally posted by UV2001:
Ive not heard the beginning of What's Going On yet
frown.gif
gonna stay up all nite and watch 1 channel and record it even if I don't sleep 2nite. I need 2 hear Bono saying mother mother.
YES, you do!! It's soooooooo pretty. I *swoon* upon hearing it. And then I change the radio station...heheh...

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over" -butchered Ramones~

LMAO!

Mona, we should make PLEBA into a school..... but we have to start them at the pre-school level first

Lesson 1: This is a guitar....

But today, there was a sign of hope that one of my friends may be converting.....

Online today......

Missy: The Linkin Park DVD comes out soon!

Me: (*I enjoy some of theri stuff but am not obsssed*) Yeah and the U2 concert DVD comes out in a few weeks

Missy: Cool, I'll come over to your house & we can watch Linkin Park (I have a DVD player but she doesn't), and I'll watch the U2 DVD too

Me (*yay!*) Then you'll see why I love them so much...

Missy: Yeah, I like some of their stuff

So at this point I am ecstatic cause I am the only one who listens to U2 in my circle of friends, and she may be converting - woo hoo!

------------------
~ Katie ~

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 11-03-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom