Whats your favorite scent (cologne)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tend to sneeze a lot whenever there's strong scents around me, so I usually don't wear perfume very often.

However, I do love Euphoria by Calvin Klein and Clinique Happy. Those are my two favourites.

Provocative woman - Elizabeth arden. Nothing else compares!

Armani for him
b0002jbs1y01a3jht1u3qmorx6.jpg

Chanel for me
b0007czwbi01a3jht1u3qmosl1.jpg

My favorite on men... D&G :drool: It smells soooo gooood.

I really don't wear any myself anymore, but with all the great suggestions in this thread I may have to try some again!

(I also used to wear Love's Baby Soft as a teen, like 30 years ago!!! I loved it! Every once in a while I'll smell it while shopping, and wow does it bring back memories :wink: )

When I was in middle school, I wore Love's Baby Soft. In high school, I wore Wind Song (blech, total hoochie juice perfume). I've long been a fan of Chanel no. 5. But I recently discovered L'Interdit by Givenchy. It was originally made for my idol, Audrey Hepburn, and it smells divine.

I haven't worn much perfume due to an enormous supply of Bath and Body Works scented....everything! But I did receive yet another perfume for Christmas...the Dream Angels Heavenly/Victoria's Secret.

last year I got another perfume from there (pink bottle, can't remember the name) and an Abercrombie & Fitch perfume (didn't even know they had any...I refuse to go in that store!).

on guys, I like Eternity by Calvin Klein

ThoraSEB said:
I tend to sneeze a lot whenever there's strong scents around me, so I usually don't wear perfume very often.

However, I do love Euphoria by Calvin Klein and Clinique Happy. Those are my two favourites.

You may or may not sneeze when you are near me. I tend to put too much underarm deordant and/or perfume when I go out sometimes cause I can't smell them really well :shrug:

Well, lately I've been using this two colognes....

Agua By Agatha Ruiz de la Prada (a spanish designer)
%7B738B4DE1-F57F-4BE8-B9FE-73F0BCA7924E%7D_agua01.jpg

It's a very fresh scent.... It's perfect for everyday use...

212 Carolina Herrera
chspray_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg

This one for special moments :wink:

Babydoll said:
Has anyone tried the Burberry fragrances? I'm thinking of getting one but need recommendations on which one, since all are yummy!

My personal favorite is London from Burberry, and I'm planning to get myself one. Haven't found a good excuse though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom