What's their fave colors?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Bono has said that his favorite color is black. Don't quote me on that, however, I'm not absolutely sure about this. It makes sense to me, though. I've seen him wearing black more than I have any other color. I wouldn't have a clue what colors the others like.

Wasn't there a british show around Popmart era that interviewed the guys (it was sort of a comedy show) and the guys had a bet that Edge's favorite color was blue. So one of the guys went to Edge and said, "Edge, your favorite color is blue right?" and Edge said, "Okay." :lol:

kellyahern said:
Wasn't there a british show around Popmart era that interviewed the guys (it was sort of a comedy show) and the guys had a bet that Edge's favorite color was blue. So one of the guys went to Edge and said, "Edge, your favorite color is blue right?" and Edge said, "Okay." :lol:

Yes! I just got that interview in a trade. It's cute. They give gifts at the end and Larry ended up with some tabletop bowling game that I know I had when I was little.

I thought once in an interview Bono mentioned he liked the color amber. :wink:

I always thought Bono probably wore the color black for similar reasons as Johnny Cash did (The Man in Black).

Good question. :hug:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Bono also said, in recounting a story about having his house painted, that he absolutely hated the colour silver.
(Embarrassing, the trivial things the human brain can retain, or at least this pathetic brain!) :reject:

Last edited:
biff said:

(Embarrassing, the trivial things the human brain can retain, or at least this pathetic brain!) :reject:

I know what you mean! I'm ashamed that I can barely remeber the stuff I need to, but when it comes to U2 trivia, I seem to be able to recall anything I've ever read or heard!

But, I don't think I've heard anything mentioned about thier favorite colors, other than what's already been said.

And thanks so much for those little clips, neutral! LOL :bow:

kellyahern said:

:laugh:

That's great. Oh man I wish I could see that. Somebody should do a documentary of U2 backstage and stuff so we have great moments like those! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom