What's in Bono's closet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rini

The Fly
We can't peek into Bono's closet to see what's in there, but we can look at the photos and start listing what we see. I hope this hasn't already been done and that I won't get into trouble for it! I'll start:

Shirts:

pink

purple shirt
purple socks

black jeans
black t shirst

cowboy hat mmmmmm!!!

shoes....let's not even go there.

some gorgeous new suits (YEAH!!!!!!)

"rainbow stripe shirt"

I would love to see Bono's sunglasses collection. Just like Edge has a room for all his hats, I bet Bono has a room for all his shades. :drool:

Hopefully a lot of (Red) and Edun stuff.

Purple shirts.

Purple socks.

Green monstrosities.

I'm sure he has more than one piece of his favourite clothes.

I wonder if he still has any of the jumpers his mother made him. I bet one is folded away somewhere... Were there any photos of them that anyone knows of? Considering he was 14 when she died, they may all be too small to fit him as an adult... 'course, he may have finished growing at 14. :sexywink:

Galeongirl said:
the red pants from A Celebration :yikes:

Oh, surely not, he grew out of those several albums ago! :giggle: Now let's see, what else could he have, alot of you have listed most of what I would have put! :hmm: Oh I know, that long leather jacket that Bono wore for the Vogue article back 2004!! :love: I just thinking about him wearing that get's me all....:drool: :combust: :faint:

cinnaminson said:

I recall a pic of Bono on a boat bending forward slightly to reveal a pair of grey undies with a white band. . . . . :combust:

we need pictures peoples. . . :hyper:

:whistle: that might be the pic I based these speculations on...

:lmao: I keep reading the title of this thread as WHO is in Bono's closet!!!

Back
Top Bottom