What's He Gonna Do To Adam?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SweetOnU2

the invisible woman
I've seen these pics before.... I just love Adam's smile!
biggrin.gif

I've never seen that pic either Bonochick! That's a shweet pic! I love the ones that show the guys bein' goofy!
smile.gif

hmmm...maybe the should look into casting Bono as the next 007...
biggrin.gif

It appears Bono is acting as the "secret agent" and Adam is merely amused by his antics. I love this pic too, Adam's probably thinking...."we really need to switch Bono to decaf!"
wink.gif

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

Bond, Bono Bond.... sounds almost like Duck, Donald Duck

Adam?s just being cool as usual
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I never saw this pic before!

bono147.jpg

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Doesn't this pic belong to the "subway collection"?

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Umm, April, what about poor Larry? Sheesh. All this Love you've been spreadin' for Adam.

Go get 'im Bono Bond!

tania--who says forget Sean Connery or any other dolt who's played James Bond, Bono would be perfect for the new 007!

------------------
I can't even say the word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Originally posted by mistyrose:
Umm, April, what about poor Larry? Sheesh. All this Love you've been spreadin' for Adam.

*ehm*....whoops....sowwy, baby...

eA87612.jpg

I LOOOOVE YOU, LARRY!!!!!!
remybussi.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Back
Top Bottom