whats going on in APA world?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
i see freestylin friday, leather day, moobday but nothing for Adam!!!

believe it or not the guy is still alive!!!

are the poptarts on holidayor somthing?

permenant vacation?

on the moon????

:eyebrow:

well... you should be the one who starts teh adam threads (i dont know what they're called for his day) lol. If I had pics of him, I would post em for ya... but I don't :/
:hug:

The Adam girls have migrated off somewhere. The majority of Plebans are Bono girls, so there's little around here for the rest of us. :shrug:

ok...

i think this is my first interference pic post, so here goes...

blondie.
adam001.gif

ac1.jpg

:eyebrow:

Hey Moo (I'm hmtmkmkm from poplemon too), A.P.A, as far as I know, is not a term used for Adam's fans here at interference. That would be RSOC I think.

Actually it was term used at the old zootopia, at U2.com, the very first version of Zootopia.

A.P.A. stands for Adam's Angels/Poptarts/Anarchists, because we couldn't decide on one name.

Hey there r still adam girls out there .......I mean if I was at home on Tuesdays I would gladly post lovely pictures of the bass god. But Adam......... if u come here , dont feel bad babes......... eventhough ur angels dont post pictures.........we still think about u , love u and go crazy all of u. :drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

MooMoo! said:
who cares! its the same basic principle.

like the denominations of christianity...:hmm:

Yes, but the APA denomination had more parties and we carried on everyday of the week ;)

Once a week just wasn't enough.

Back
Top Bottom