Whatever happened to the duet Bono recorded with Jennifer Lopez??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Hey I remember reading sometime back somewhere that Bono had recorded a beautiful duet with JLO called "An American Prayer" and planned to debut it during the halftime show of the Superbowl... I know that the new song with Alicia Keys isn't the same one, so any news on whether the song ever released or has anyone heard it or heard any news of it?? I'm curious. I like J Lo and would like to see her and Bono sing together :)

I don't think I want to hear it. I do not care for J-Lo and Bono can quite frankly do so much better choosing someone much more talented to perform a duet with, especially something where the proceeds would go to a good cause or charity such as his recent hit with Alicia Keyes.

Bono sang American Prayer with Beyonce during the Nelson Mandella special..other than that I havent heard anything else about it...

I love the song Bono is doing with Keys *Don't give up*...
I loved it when Peter Gabriel sang it with Kate Bush....

Like the hat story, this was never true. It was a rumor given value by someone printing it somewhere, but it was never real and never happened, and isn't going to happen.

U2Kitten said:
Like the hat story, this was never true. It was a rumor given value by someone printing it somewhere, but it was never real and never happened, and isn't going to happen.
We all hope so, I suppose!

Alicia & Beyoncé are nice girls, but J-Lo... :huh:

I would like Bono and Mary J Blige to do another song together.

J-Lo's voice is not as good as Alicia, Mary and Beyonce.

Back
Top Bottom