Whatever happened to ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madzia

The Fly
When I read Reg's facial hair thread (and because I'm somewhere in between nervous breakdown and happy breakdance on the street) the sudden thought hit me (and I tell you - it rarely happens)- what is the thing with Bono's chest hair?
Please observe:
Phase #1: not very hairy but it's normal for a young male
QX50018.jpg

Phase #2: whata ?!?!? suddenly he became hairy like a bear !!!
P126503.jpg

OK, he grew some chest hair over the years, maybe with help of some professional hair conditioner? And is looking really proud of it

Phase #3: less hairy (maybe they worn off or something?)
Rq59915.jpg

Phase #4: look - they're back again !!!
Mn32743.jpg

Recently: no chest hair?
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/033/ON/VN/Fw/iw90731.jpg[IMG]
DO YOU THINK HE USES HOT WAX TO GET RID OF IT?

Madzia
The chest hair stylist of the stars

DAMN those technical thingies...
OK - this is the last stage I didn't manage to post in prev message:

Recently: no chest hair?
iw90731.jpg

DO YOU THINK HE USES HOT WAX TO GET RID OF IT?

Madzia
(recently talking to herself on PLEBA and public means of transport)

iw90731.jpg

...just posting the last pic...

LMAO!! I think he really knows how to use wax. So does Adam tho. He's a hairy animal as well.
MacPhisto was a beast. He was soooooo hairy. It's probably just a part of the image u know LMAO Imagine a DISCO KING with a hairy chest! Idonnthinkso! LOL

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Real animal, isn't he? ****drool***
I just hope that's the situation on his back is different...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

What's the thing with Adam waxing?
I haven't noticed anything... I always thought that he's bald-chested and all the hair from his body accumulated on the head...

lol!! Don't get too upset, madzia. I think hairy-ness is just a sign of high testosterone. It all works out.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by CatDubh:
iw90731.jpg

...just posting the last pic...

LMAO!! I think he really knows how to use wax. So does Adam tho. He's a hairy animal as well.
MacPhisto was a beast. He was soooooo hairy. It's probably just a part of the image u know LMAO Imagine a DISCO KING with a hairy chest! Idonnthinkso! LOL

Y're THE ONE hairy , ugly "MOFOFACKER" -

Back
Top Bottom