what would you want?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
Just for fun, out of all the U2 videos, is there ever an item you wish you could have? I always wanted Bono's shirt from "where the streets have no name" , among a few other things..........
What would you want? (and no, you cannot have any members of the band :wink: )

thankyou said:
(and no, you cannot have any members of the band

triest.gif

I want
- Bono's guitar from With or Without You
- his boots from The Fly
- Bono's helmet from Discotheque
- the bow from his hair from Stay

one of Bono's tour jackets,
especially the blueish one from Elevation tour and the black one from Vertigo tour.

and the green Goal is Soul guitar.

:hmm:

This is a good question.

:hmm:

Probably Edge's '76 Explorer, a pair of Bono's shades (probably from the Elevation video), Larry's earrings, the bass Adam used in the Beautiful Day video.

Bono's hoodie from SYCMIOYO or a lemon off the floor from last night on earth :drool:

Adam's POPMart bass!!!! that yellow monster is awesome! lol, i would be rockin the house down with that sucker

:drool:

Edge's mirrorball guitar from Discotheque video

Adam's yellow space bass, (though I hear it's very heavy, from someone who held it at the R&R Hall of Fame exhibit a few years back.) Also those swirly red camo pants he wore on the Elevation tour.

1. One of the dresses from the One video
2. The yellow Popmart bass
3. The Artane Boys marching band (Hey... they were in the "Sweetest Thing" video, so they count!)

DreamOutLoud13 said:
his coat from the SIAMYCGOO video (the van version).

YES! :drool: I have a very unhealthy crush on that coat. I'd also like one of the Trabants from the "One" video.

Good question!

:hmm: Umm, I'd want: Larry's light blue silk shirt from the Elevation tours :)drool:), Bono's pink Emporio Armani shades (pink is my fave color and hell, Bono wears them, lol) and.... the strippers in the Sweetest Thing vid. :p

Bono Mot said:

YES! :drool: I have a very unhealthy crush on that coat.

about a year or so before the video I bought the exact same style coat. my kids kept saying "mom, Bono is wearing your coat". as a joke. :wink:

I WISH!! I'm afraid that with me being 5'- 9 1/2", he'd definitely be suffering from bonosleeves bigtime!! :D

Wow, I've spent the last who knows how many years thinking Bono is wearing his MacPhisto horns in the Lemon video. I was going to say those were what I wanted. Glad I checked the video again first :wink:

Things I would like that I know really are there:

Edge's awesome pants from the Even Better Than the Real Thing video (the black ones with silver designs on them that also appear on the cover of AB)

Adam's badmotorscooter white shades from the Last Night On Earth video.

Larry's green feather boa from the One video.

A pair of Fly shades, and a pair of MacPhisto horns, even if they didn't appear in a video! :macdevil:

And can't I please have Adam from the Numb video? Pleeeeease?

thankyou said:

about a year or so before the video I bought the exact same style coat. my kids kept saying "mom, Bono is wearing your coat". as a joke. :wink:

I WISH!! I'm afraid that with me being 5'- 9 1/2", he'd definitely be suffering from bonosleeves bigtime!! :D

:lol: "Bono swallowed by sleeves! Story at 11!" I do love that coat...:heart:

Back
Top Bottom