what would you want?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: Adam's pants from the Elevation tour, the green jazz bass (the Fender one, not the Lakland one), and the pink Elevation glasses; and one of Edge's beanies.

Last edited:
I want:
Larry's Hit Man t-shirt.
His shades from the Temple Bar Vertigo.
That gray suit..
Hell, any outfit of his.
Drum. Kit.
Lessons in drumming from Larry.

youvedonewhat said:
Bono's waistcoat from the wowu vid...unwashed and still bearing his scent...:drool: :drool:

(ok, so I'm a perv...:evil: :evil: )

I think a fan actually managed to get her hands on that. I can't remember the actual story. :hmm:

Bonos red ruffle shirt from Mysterious Ways.
A Bono earing.
Armani Pink Glasses
The Black shirt Bono wore in The Electrical Storm video.
The Black leather pants worn in the Real Thing video.

2 things, fist the boeing 747 from the beautiful day video, that way i could jet over to dublin to catch up with U2 whenever i wanted!, and secondly, edges 'key' from the elevation video, that would be fun

:bono: - The black Stetson and his denim jacket from the JT-tour...

:adam: - The white Dior sunglasses he wore for Live 8 (I think they were Dior?! :hmm: ) and the "Atomic Bomb"-pants from the Vertigo-tour (you know, the black ones with the red bombs on the leg)...

:edge: - A beanie (of course! :wink: ) and his "Spectacular Times" t-shirt...

:larry: - His "Since 1977" shirt! :drool:

:hmm: Yeah, I think that will do... :D

You are killing me!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Adam's fro.

I hear it's a separate living being and that he keeps it in the basement...:ohmy:

:wink:

:lmao: must:lmao: find :lmao: fro!!

I am just running into this thread...Most of the items I would want like have been mention.

I would want anything :adam: has touched, sat on, brushed against , picked, or even sweated on, :whistle: Yeah I am not to picky.

I want all of Bono's jackets :shifty: And the Cop Bono hat.
And his red shades and one pair of his boots ;)

I always loved Larry's blue shirt during the Elevation tour, so I would pick that one

Then I would want Edge's beanie he had on the ZooTV shows and Adam's black Vertigo Shirt :ohmy:

Tho I think it's obvious that I'd rather pick the guys instead of one of their belongings :rolleyes:

:bono: the French (or Metis if you're Cdn) style sash he wears in Rattle & Hum, any of his '80's era hats--are they Fedoras?, yes definitely the red ruffled shirt from Myst. Ways, one of his lovely '80's era blazers/suit jackets (dep. on what some people call them), an earring and yes, a pair of his sunglasses, doesn't matter which pair since I'd have them specially framed!!:wink:

I don't really care about having anything from :adam:, :larry: or :edge: since it's :bono: who holds my :heart:... but if I had to choose, drumsticks or guitar/bass picks would be nice... who wears the faux muscly shirt from PopMart tour? Was it Bono? if so, then I want that too...

They all wore the muscle shirts right?

I'm still thinking about what I want from a video, although I know without a thought what I want above all else... Bono's straw cowboy hat with the stripes around the rim. I covet that thing. I can't remember if it's the one he's wearing in the banjo version of Vertigo, so maybe it counts as my video item.... anyways... I want it bad.

i've always wanted one of the Trabant cares from the One vid

Just give me what I want & no one gets hurt! Ooo I want B's Captain's hat & I did love that JT Black Stetson. Will settle for SYCMIOYO Hoodie. What about a bathrobe from after the show that smells like clean & freshly showered Bono. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom