What would you most like to see U2 dress up as for Halloween?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geegeelovesadam

The Fly
I was hit with the question earlier during a strange conversation with my friend, and I thought it'd be fun to see what the PLEBAns would think of. Here's what I think:

Adam - Marilyn Monroe. I mean, Adam looks great in drag and is considered a total sex symbol here in PLEBA, so it seems like a total shoe-in for him to dress in drag as the ultimate sex symbol. Am I right?

Larry - a black cat. We've already been over the bizarre similarities our drummer boy has to cats, plus I just wanna see him in some ridiculous cat ears.

Edge - as Bono

Bono - as Edge. They seem to be such unbelievably close friends that I think it'd be really cute to see them dressed up as eachother.

hmmm this is a hard question there's so many possiblites but I think
Bono- A bunny! That would be cute
:lol:
Edge- umm... Albert Einsten, yeah it suits him >>
EinsteinAlbert.jpg

Larry- EASY!! Elvis or James Dean, he's already got the hair down pat :drool:
Adam- A giraffe! and we all know why :giggle:

For my money, they already did it in the Discoteque vid. The minute I saw Larry, I said, Fucking hell, he looks like he just came to my door to trick or treat! The baby...

I would totally love to see Bono dressed as a hip vampire!!! Leather pants, long black coat:drool:

Adam is one sexy bitch in a dress and lipstick:drool: I would so make out with that:kiss:

Larry should be Elvis...uh huh:yes:

The Edge should where his outfit form the Conan show:ohmy:

I'm still mad they didn't dress up for Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band at Live 8. :mad: :wink:

I think a return of the Dalton Bros. would be cool as well. :lol:

Bono- MacPhisto
Larry- Elvis
Edge- I see him in a Scottish kilt
Adam- Santa

the cast of wizard of oz:

adam - tin man guy
larry - cowardly lion... :wink:
edge - scarecrow guy
bono - ....... dorothy :happy:

youtooellen said:
the cast of wizard of oz:

adam - tin man guy
larry - cowardly lion... :wink:
edge - scarecrow guy
bono - ....... dorothy :happy:

I like that one a lot. :up:
Very appropriately matched too.. Adam with his new "silver" vibe, Larry with his developing blonde mane, Edge back in his Joshua Tree hat and vest, and Bono... of course he has to be Dorothy! :D

U2Kitten said:
Bono- MacPhisto
Larry- Elvis
Edge- I see him in a Scottish kilt
Adam- Santa

According to Bono, Adam occasionally would don a kilt in high school. ;)

I don't think Larry would ever dress up as a cat, but Elvis, definitely.

Bono, vampire.

Edge, Pirate!

Adam, hehe a doctor, Bruce Springsteen did say Adam came off as kinda professorial. ;)

They should all dress up as each other.

Edge could be Larry.

Bono could be Edge.

Adam could be Bono.

And Larry could be Adam.

Or any other combination...

Hmmm...

Bono HAS to be Cupid :lol:

Edge could be a Zen Monk (gr8 idea B, thanks :wink:)

Adam would be Heidi :heart:

And Larry should be a hippie :ohmy: :giggle:

Last edited:
Bono as CUPID...:drool: :drool: :drool:

LArry well duh...TOTALLY ELVIS!!!!

Edge as a freaky scientist or something...with bottles in his hands and going nuts....LMAO

Adam...MAc!!!!
***WOuld love to see that!!!***

Edge as Larry the "frustrated drummer", Bono as Edge (just want to see him in a tight t-shirt) Larry as Bono and he MUST wear his hair gelless! Adam just wants to play bass, so he gets to bring back Betty Dalton :wink:

Here's a question. If you recently moved to Dublin and you were planning to go trick-or-treating because, say, you're taking your little siblings or something... then would it be appropriate for you knock on the doors of our boys? Someone has to stay home to pass out candy, and they're probably tired of taking their kids and going as themselves. Wouldn't that be cool if they showed up and gave you a piece of candy? I think I'd take it home and frame it :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom