what would you do if.........?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what would you do if your fav U2 member attempted to kiss you?

• back away and say that you couldn't possibly do that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • give him a quick peck on the cheek

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • a brief kiss on the lips

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • suck his lips straight off his face

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters

Sweet Tart

Refugee
.....your favorite member of U2 attempted to kiss you?

i personally would throw adam on the floor and do things that i'd rather not mention here. :evil:

i would probably feel a bit guilty afterwards cause he has a g/f and i have a b/f...but stuff like that doesn't happen everyday and i don't think i have the will power to pass that up. :shrug:

Last edited:
It depends on the sitch. If it were onstage, I'd go for it no matter what, because it's part of the show for both of us. If it were a friendly greeting, same deal. But if it were the real deal, a pass, a play, I'd say no. Both of us are married, and I don't fool around.

Oh dear!

Vacuum cleaner = me.... Do you know for how long I have dreamed of sucking those luscious lips??? :drool: :larry: :kiss:

I said I'd suck his lips straight off his face. But to tell the truth, if I met any of them, all the witty things I've thought of that I could say would fly straight out of my brain, and then I'd probably :barf: with nerves. Which really wouldn't make any of them fancy a snog off me.

ah well. back to the fantasies.

*edited cos I'm still a cretin and I used the wrong smiley.....*

Last edited:
bammo2 said:
I said I'd suck his lips straight off his face. But to tell the truth, if I met any of them, all the witty things I've thought of that I could say would fly straight out of my brain, and then I'd probably :barf: with nerves. Which really wouldn't make any of them fancy a snog off me.

ah well. back to the fantasies.

*edited cos I'm still a cretin and I used the wrong smiley.....*

:wink: Just don't eat anything for like 24 hours before you go meet 'em! :lol:

Kristie said:
I SAID suck the lips off his face but in reality I'd probably be so shocked I wouldn't do anything at ALL

yeah same here....I'd probably have a serious giggle fit--NOT COOL! :scream:

sucksucksuck the lips off his face :hyper::hyper::hyper:

But in reality I think I would be so nervous that I would bite his tongue, the floor would be full of blood, he had to call a body guard, this body guard would first kill me and then beat the crap out of me.

:yes:-->:tongue:-->:kiss:-->:ohmy:-->:rant:--:mad:-->:reject:

yum yum I bet they taste good.

*notices no one picked the first option*

I also noticed there was no "grab" option.
I'd GRAB GRAB GRAB!!!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
Yum:tongue: <--------smillie wants to lick them.

I go for sucking the lips even though what i would really do would be much worse.

i hope my mother NEVER finds out im talking like this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom