What would you do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonator

The Fly
So here's something that's a litte off topic, but you could apply it your mind to U2. I got one question for ya all. What would you do if you wanted something so bad, yet there's a good chance (like 85%) you couldn't get it? Let me know.

------------------
"Yep...Silver and Gold!!!" - Bono

We'll Shine Like Stars In The Summer Nights...

I'd like Bono to be 20 again. And me being his neighbor *sigh*

Hey! I love to dream out loud!
biggrin.gif

I want a serious answer.

------------------

Well if I were you I'd try to get it and if you can't get it then oh well, you tried didn't you?
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

*Carries picture of Larry in her wallet* (Sad but true)

clarityat3am: Buy our booooos Discobooooos!
MG: Edge can really get his groove on. Look at him go!

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Well if I were you I'd try to get it and if you can't get it then oh well, you tried didn't you?
smile.gif

UH?
confused.gif

Lemonator, that was my serious answer. But lemme think... Hmm...

Okay, build the house of my dreams in about 2 years. I have the terrain to do it. I just need the cash and the willpower to not spend it on other things.
tongue.gif

So there. There's my answer to yer question, Lemonator.
BTW: Are you guy or gal?

This question maketh me sad
frown.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by WildHonee:
This question maketh me sad
frown.gif

Lol Mona... we started Macbeth today, depsite my request (well actually demand) for Hamlet
frown.gif
But Macbeth is still good....

Anyways... my response to the topic: I'm a pretty balanced person, but in this case I wouldn't let the negativity surrounding your chances prevent you from going after it.... in my opinion you'll probably regret not doing anything more than trying and failing, because you will always wonder what could have been....

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Let me love you true, let me rescue you...

While there may be an 85% chance that you won't get it, there is a 15% chance that you will (it's the classic, is the glass half-empty or half-full question).

It depends on what it is that you want. Will you, 10 years later regret not at least trying to get whatever it is you wanted?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

It's a real bitch to try for something that isn't likely to happen. But (and I think this has been written in many self-help books), which would be worse? Trying or not trying?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

....what's a Bono?

I am a guy...thanks for all the answers...i may explain why i asked this in the near future after i have made my decision.

------------------

i am pretty stubborn and tenacious, so if i really want something, i will not give up until it is mine.

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
when your thoughts are too expensive...to ever want to keep

Back
Top Bottom