What would Bono have to do to.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wavesofregret said:

The same reason we ask if he dyes his hair, if his teeth have been worked on, where are his baby pictures, or how would he handle chopsticks. We are completely insane and obsessed with Bono, we think about him all the time, and we like it:lol:

Right on ! I could'nt agree more. It is pathetic, but it's what unites us all.:D

What would Bono have to do in order for me to stop liking him. Well, I actually wrote about this question a couple days ago, and for me the big thing is when I do finally get around him my perception of him will change if I don't like his aura. For instance, if I think he's a kind guy and he ends up treating me like he's an arrogant, rude, cold person.

It would just change my perception of him.

It's on a base level that I like Bono, anyway. So I'd probably like him no matter what he does on the surface, in essence. He may sadden me by something he does, or disgust me, or something, but I still like the essential person he is.

It's just if that essential person is not at all whom I thought that my perception would change. I hope you like the abstractedness of this all.:mac:

Back
Top Bottom