What will you be wearing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karmic_postmark

Refugee
I'm curious about what other PLEBAns will be wearing to the up coming concerts. I'm more of a skirt or dress wearing girl. I don't think that will be very practical down in GA :huh: but I look awful in pants or at least feel that way. What's a girl to do?

Comfortable.

Jeans, t shirt and tennis shoes. Screw trying to look pretty, I'd rather be comfortable.. especially waiting all day in line all day :faint:

I'm wearing jeans, a tank top, and my MakePovertyHistory bracelet. I'm also taking a drawstring bookbag with my sorority letters on it, to hold my stuff.

Sadly, I planned this outfit over a year ago as my "GA wear." Too bad I don't have GA seats.

Sicy said:
Comfortable.

Jeans, t shirt and tennis shoes. Screw trying to look pretty, I'd rather be comfortable.. especially waiting all day in line all day :faint:

Well I'm with you on the comfort thing :lol:
Sicy, you're such a tiny thing that you look pretty in jeans anyways! :wink:

Definitely jeans and tennis shoes. Probably a T-shirt...I have my Elevation shirt, but that might be a bit too geeky.

yeah comfort is a must! Do not wear a skirt for GA...I repeat do NOT wear a skirt!:no:

Myself I am going with the old levis, sneakers are must in GA because you may get your toes stomped on, and a tank top I made:macdevil: :shh:

I'm wearing the same thing I wore to Elevation--comfortable pants and an old Russian-style tunic I made for medieval re-enactment eons ago. I am downright superstitious about that tunic, all sorts of cool things have happened to me when I wear it. I think it's good luck. Because it's ancient and made out of broadcloth it's really comfy.

Dismantled said:
yeah comfort is a must! Do not wear a skirt for GA...I repeat do NOT wear a skirt!:no:

Myself I am going with the old levis, sneakers are must in GA because you may get your toes stomped on, and a tank top I made:macdevil: :shh:
You must've had an experience in a skirt. :ohmy:

Looking cute is still important; don't want to look gross if there's a possibility Bono might look at me, or more!!!! Yes I am a dork :reject:

Bono's Doll said:
You must've had an experience in a skirt. :ohmy:

:giggle: no I have experience in GA though....and I wouldn't be caught dead there wearing a skirt...I mean what if you the one chosen to be onstage and your have to crawl up over the stage wearing you skirt.....lets just say U2 won't be the only ones putting on a show that night:lmao: :yikes:

lauren430 said:
Looking cute is still important; don't want to look gross if there's a possibility Bono might look at me, or more!!!! Yes I am a dork :reject:

he he he..I can picture someone putting on there gross clothes thinking bono won't look at you. THen he drags you onstage and your wearing you 1991 hammer pants and your boyfriends baggy ripped sweatshirt :lmao: :lmao:

Willie Williams

Are there particular technological innovations that might surprise audiences ?
Yes. Anyone might end up being part of the show (even if you're in the back row) so wear something smart and comb your hair.

:wink:

Dismantled said:

:giggle: no I have experience in GA though....and I wouldn't be caught dead there wearing a skirt...I mean what if you the one chosen to be onstage and your have to crawl up over the stage wearing you skirt.....lets just say U2 won't be the only ones putting on a show that night:lmao: :yikes:
note to self to go back to Victoria Secret for that pretty lace thong. :wink:

Dismantled said:

(note to self--go back to Victoria Secret for pretty lace thong in case have to crawl on stage) :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
(note to self--go back to Victoria Secret for pretty lace thong in case have to crawl on stage) :wink:

ha ha ha!!!:lmao: or may I suggest.....

CA4P6N8D.jpg
[/IMG]
maybe you'd get paid to advertise?:wink:

Miroslava said:
Willie Williams Are there particular technological innovations that might surprise audiences ?
Yes. Anyone might end up being part of the show (even if you're in the back row) so wear something smart and comb your hair.

:wink:

So what will you be wearing then? :wink:

Have not thought that far... I am still on ticket getting mode

ie: :crazy:

If all goes well, I will be done with that tomorrow...

I know I'll definitely be combing my hair though :wink:

Good luck with tickets. My daughter has kidded me that I probably have my outfit planned (for Nov-Atlanta) that far in advance. Will make note to make sure hair colored & combed.:wink:

miss becky said:
Definitely jeans and tennis shoes. Probably a T-shirt...I have my Elevation shirt, but that might be a bit too geeky.

Is it really considered geeky to wear a U2 t-shirt to a U2 concert? I wanted to wear one, but then isn't there a joke about not wanting to be "that guy" who wears the band's t-shirt to the concert? :confused:

kellyahern said:

Is it really considered geeky to wear a U2 t-shirt to a U2 concert? I wanted to wear one, but then isn't there a joke about not wanting to be "that guy" who wears the band's t-shirt to the concert? :confused:

yeah I don't know.....for me I guess it depends on what kind of shirt...I mean a really awesome vintage U2 shirt would be cool to wear, I don't know:scratch: it doesn't really matter anyway just wear whatever you feel good in.

Muggsy said:

well... i don't have enough money to travel, I can get tickets in a lower price (cuz my dad works in an airline) , but I can't afford the tickets for the concert and the hotel and that stuff.

that really sucks:madspit: sorry:(

karmic_postmark said:

Well I'm with you on the comfort thing :lol:
Sicy, you're such a tiny thing that you look pretty in jeans anyways! :wink:

Aww you are too sweet :hug:

Dismantled said:

:lmao:
guys are so lucky they don't have to worry about these things! I haven't thought about what I'll wear for shows with reserved seats...for the GA shows definitely comfortable pants and NOT sandals due to toe-mashing potential. I'm always freezing cold so a jacket for shows in the fall that I'll probably tie around my waist once the show heats up (ha--literally!) i think a skirt or dress would be disastrous for Dismantled reasons, and others... :yikes:

Muggsy said:

well... i don't have enough money to travel, I can get tickets in a lower price (cuz my dad works in an airline) , but I can't afford the tickets for the concert and the hotel and that stuff.

Muggsy, some of the shows have tickets selling for face value (like Phoenix) and if you share your room with other fans maybe it could work for you. I'm sorry to hear you aren't going to any concerts :hug:

Back
Top Bottom