What will you be wearing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

That's awesome! She seems like a really cool girl. Is she going to Chicago also? I can't keep track of who's going anymore! :lol:
She must have been on cloud nine when Bono was calling her name afterwards.

yup, she'll be with me at chicago on 5/10 and 5/12- please come introduce yourself if you see us in the GA line!! i'd love to meet interferencers at the shows... :up:

i talked to her right after the show, and she was positively ecstatic... she says that while she was onstage, everything happened so fast that she didn't have time to think about anything. but afterwards, it set in... and that's when she got really excited and happy!!

i am really hoping that more plebans get up there, and will post their stories! i love hearing them, and imagining what it would be like... :hyper:

*Ally* said:

yup, she'll be with me at chicago on 5/10 and 5/12- please come introduce yourself if you see us in the GA line!! i'd love to meet interferencers at the shows... :up:

i talked to her right after the show, and she was positively ecstatic... she says that while she was onstage, everything happened so fast that she didn't have time to think about anything. but afterwards, it set in... and that's when she got really excited and happy!!

i am really hoping that more plebans get up there, and will post their stories! i love hearing them, and imagining what it would be like... :hyper:

We should definitely meet up afterwards. Everyone's talking about doing things after the show. That would be cool. I'm going with 2 people from here so it's definitely going to be a rockin crowd.

And I love hearing everyone's stories! It gives me hope! hehe :)

U2Girl1978 said:

We should definitely meet up afterwards. Everyone's talking about doing things after the show. That would be cool. I'm going with 2 people from here so it's definitely going to be a rockin crowd.

And I love hearing everyone's stories! It gives me hope! hehe :)

yes, i'd love to meet up with people after the shows!! please keep me posted on any plans!!! :up: i guess i'll also check the fan gatherings section, to see what's going on... :)

I was going to wear jeans and comfy docs that I wear everywhere. But I've been thinking about what top to wear so I'm comfy, but also don't get cold. I'm not going till november in Oakland, but I figured there is no time like the present to think about this stuff.

So do ya think its in bad taste to wear a shirt that says "Bollox" on the front? lol It was a gift from another Irish musician and is sort of a tongue in cheek joke. I figured if I got to meet any of the guys before the show, either they will think its funny or that I'm a real nut. :lol

I will be wearing very tight t-shirt that says Bono's Dancer on it and some super low tight jeans and the most comfortable tennishoes I can find!!! I hope Bono notice my shirt!!!What do you think?:huh:

I will be wearing this to my show in November :drool:

16867vertigot-med.jpg

16867vertigotlogo.jpg

If I meet my goal of losing 30 pounds by Oct/Nov then I'm seriously considering buying my first pair of leather pants & wearing those babies since my concerts will be in Nov (hopefully) and Dec (definately).

Might not get me up on stage, but by God I'll feel like one hot mama!!! :combust: :drool: :giggle:

That's beautiful, Sicy. It looks like someone did some really nice beadwork. Oh, my goodness, that gives me ideas since I also do beadwork.

Awesome shirt! I got my Creepers from TUK yesterday-saving them for Atlanta (they seem to be really comfortable) Look like the platform ones Bono wears now so Bono don't change your footwear style til after then. Also got a really cute shirt from Fanfire with a heart on it (I said heart on--I'm so immature.) Jeans & Black Leather Jacket already planned out for November. It will be almost winter again before I see them.

It's those swavorski crystals or whatever.. the pic doesnt really show how much they sparkle :drool:

Sicy said:
It's those swavorski crystals or whatever.. the pic doesnt really show how much they sparkle :drool:

Egads, Swavorski crystal is the cream of the crop. I've got some of them sewn on my costumes. I need to get some more. I'm going to look for Swavorski crystal deals on ebay myself.:reject:

karmic_postmark said:
I'm curious about what other PLEBAns will be wearing to the up coming concerts. I'm more of a skirt or dress wearing girl. I don't think that will be very practical down in GA :huh: but I look awful in pants or at least feel that way. What's a girl to do? [/QUOTE

I'm gona be wearing a skirt, but it's really short, so i'm going to wear a pair of slim jeans on underneath. I also got this green silk flowing tank top. (the kind that are a spaggetti strap tank, that are almost like a really short dress) you can wear them over jeans and still look cute. I'm not gona be in the GA section, but want to know if it's a good idea to wear high heal sandals,( i bought them especially for the concert, becuase i'm kinda short and want to able able to see more, plus they match the green top. I also go these green gem earing that match this "new age" necklace. I want to go for the NYC fashion model look (so everything has to match and look right togther) so possibly i would stand out enough to get "chosen" But then i don't want to over do it, so i'm not sure....If getting a hold of tickets wasn't hard enough, now ya gotta plan out the waredrobe!!

I will wear very form fitting jeans and a extra tight t-shrit ....with some cool kicks.... My t-shirt says Bono's Dancer!!!!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom