What will you be wearing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IF I HAD tix I would probably wear the following:
black tank top, black jeans or leggings, black sneakers [for comfortablity] or black boots if it was the cooler season.
I look good in all black [besides it's a NYC fashion thing]. And since I also :love: bright colors I'd have some kind of bright colored sash around my waist. Then either some kind of bright colored over-shirt, jacket [with coat over that if I had to- like in NOv ....brrrr]

I'd ALSO have on some kind of silver and colored semi-precious stones or glass necklace and bracelets that I designed and made my self. Silver etc ear-cuffs because i never had the nerve to pierce my ears :uhoh:

And a silver hair-wrap for my one long strand of hair- I designed a R&R haircut in Dec 2003 and have worn and trimmed it ever since :D.

shy said:

I have this red thing over the Ticketmaster, cause my friend and i were planning to go to the 1st leg in USA, and we coudn't because the tickets sale "Fiasco". We bought ours tickets at TM, but only for November, after complain why we didn't have ours codes in TM system in the fall pre sale, we lost the 1st pre sale for Tampa, when ours codes were renewed.( We got ours 2 Tampa GAs tickets whith luck in general sale, was a miracle)
Now, i have a unused code, and the U2.com didn't make a pre sale for the Miami 2nd show.

You can try TM to buy some ticket and you have the scalpers, e-bay....:sexywink:

The last two times I showed up at u2 concerts, I didn't have a ticket in hand, or my friend didn't have a ticket in hand. Fortunately, they were selling them at the box! Sneaky little twits...
Even more fortunate, a couple came up to us and offered me GA tickets, which I made my way to the front.
I'm not sure, I have already made plans for the Seattle show, but this time it looks as if the ground is a bit shaky waiting for U2 tickets at the last moment, but on this Interference site for tickets, they are selling GA and upclose tickets for like $200-$300 apiece. I don't want to have to pay twice or triple the amount but if there really ARE NO TICKETS LEFT, should I go ahead and buy them now? Or should I wait until the last moment for some to open up (you know how U2 like to fool scalpers).

If i live in USA and had a concert next to me, i would at Arena windows the day of concert to try to buy, but i haven't U2 concerts next to me, i have to travel for another country to see them, book flights, hotels...:sigh:

Me too, I'm traveling from Alaska to Seattle, which is a four hour flight. I just don't want to go down and get all excited and find out that I can't find a ticket. You know?

hey!
I win a gift from my cousin that lives in UK, he gave me a St Patrick's Guiness Hat!!!! What do you think, if i wear this hat?:giggle:

I'm planning to wear in Miami 1 , jeans, my confortable plataforms to GA:wink: and a Tshirt from the Brasilian Forum, or another T by U2. :uhoh:

Shy, who wrote that Sexy is Good on your avatar? Awesome, love it.

I'd say wear the hat, you never know what mood Bono is in to get his attention!!!

I was thinking of wearing my Mexican straw cowboy hat....I look so darn cute in it, I swear.....I keep trying to kiss myself in the mirror because it reminds me of Bono in his hat....hahahahah. Kidding.
Happy Easter!!!

xtal said:
Shy, who wrote that Sexy is Good on your avatar? Awesome, love it.

I'd say wear the hat, you never know what mood Bono is in to get his attention!!!

I took this pic from U2.com's t shirt shop, Bono wrote it. I only cut the pic at photoshop and made the gif.

About the hats, Bono is unexpected about to choose people!
:lol:

I know. I hope he chooses me. I'm not alone when I say that I think after all these years of supporting U2 and buying U2 albums when I should have been saving for a college education or a house, that I should at least get a dance with Bono.

If you make it a cleavage bearing shirt, I'm sure you'll get noticed by some of the fans there.
Ahem.

kellyahern said:

You should :yes:

My "intellectual tortoise" shirt came today :hyper:

f2c3ea29.jpg

OMG that's hilarious!!! I love it!!!!
:laugh:

I'm not so sure yet, but...

...I know that Lemonboy will be wearing the pink "Just another scary PLEBA girl"-shirt!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
I believe Kelly custom ordered it... she mentioned something about it earlier in the thread...

Kay, I am sure that I will be wearing the "Sexy Is Good" teeshirt, with blue jeans, and my black boots (probably my Steve Madden's pointed toe). I don't know though. I am bringing a giant red poster board with "U2: You're The Reason Why Rock N Roll Is In Me" in black and I think the U2 tee-shirt is a wee bit too much. I think at this point dressing up for Bono is like dressing up for a married gay guy...you know...so I think I will just dress to impress....well...myself....
(Kay I had like 4 beers before writing this sooo...go easy...)

5cb6d171.jpg

I was going to have this picture printed on a dark green-ish t-shirt but then I thought it might be a little too geeky...:huh:

What do you girls think?

U2Girl1978 said:
:bump:

So the girls that have gone to the shows so far, what did you wear??? I can't figure out what I should wear...

Me either. With two weeks to go, I guess I ought to start paying attention to the weather in Chicago. :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
I was thinking of wearing a tank top but I don't know...I don't particularly like my arms... :lol:

i'm sure your arms are fine!! :hug: if it's any consolation, i don't love mine either- they're bony...

argh, why is it that most women find their bodies to be terribly flawed?? from what i've noticed, no one else notices these things! *sigh*

anyway, despite the fact that my arms are far from perfect, i'll be wearing that tank, and i hope you do, too!!! :) :hug: it gets really hot during those shows- gotta wear something lightweight! :wink:

Last edited:
*Ally* said:

i'm sure your arms are fine!! :hug: if it's any consolation, i don't love mine either- they're bony...

argh, why is it that most women find their bodies to be terribly flawed?? from what i've noticed, no one else notices these things! *sigh*

anyway, despite the fact that my arms are far from perfect, i'll be wearing that tank, and i hope you do, too!!! :) :hug: it gets really hot during those shows- gotta wear something lightweight! :wink:

I've seen a pic of you! Yer a skinny minny..hehe :)

I probably will wear a t-shirt...decisions, decisions..lol

U2Girl1978 said:

I've seen a pic of you! Yer a skinny minny..hehe :)

I probably will wear a t-shirt...decisions, decisions..lol

yes, but skinny is not always a good thing. i honestly wish i had more curves. *sigh* the grass is always greener, i suppose... i guess it's all about confidence, in the end. khelia, the Phx 2 "Mysterious Ways" girl, is one of my best friends. she is far from being a "skinny minny," but she carries herself with confidence and grace and has no qualms about her body. that is something that i hope to aspire to. :hug:

*Ally* said:

yes, but skinny is not always a good thing. i honestly wish i had more curves. *sigh* the grass is always greener, i suppose... i guess it's all about confidence, in the end. khelia, the Phx 2 "Mysterious Ways" girl, is one of my best friends. she is far from being a "skinny minny," but she carries herself with confidence and grace and has no qualms about her body. that is something that i hope to aspire to. :hug:

That's awesome! She seems like a really cool girl. Is she going to Chicago also? I can't keep track of who's going anymore! :lol:
She must have been on cloud nine when Bono was calling her name afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom