What will you be wearing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, i'm a loser and SD reserved is going to be my first U2 show, but i have been a fan since the 80's. i'm usually really hot at concerts, but i usually go to smaller venues. what is the temperature like in the big shows? i plan to dance my a@# off.

burlesquebaby said:
ok, i'm a loser and SD reserved is going to be my first U2 show, but i have been a fan since the 80's. i'm usually really hot at concerts, but i usually go to smaller venues. what is the temperature like in the big shows? i plan to dance my a@# off.

Not having gone to any U2 shows does not make you a loser!

And I, too, plan to dance my ass off! :D

thanks hippy. so can i wear a skirt? i'm thinking it will be a sweaty show? i feel the need to look good. there are also a couple of hot fans i'd like to impress.

I really dont know what to wear, I think black trousers a light cool top and very comfy shoes!!! No way would I wear a skirt to a concert esp being in GA and standing around for such a long time.

Actually the one that worries me is the show in Cleveland. In December. Logic dictates a heavy sweater and coat while waiting outside in the GA line...but obviously that will be way too much clothing once you get inside. But where to put a coat once in the target (or whatever it will be?) I haven't been able to figure this one out yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Anybody been to a show in winter and had to deal with winter coats and stuff?

What to wear - follow the WWEW rule (What Would Edge Wear?) - that's right! Funky T shirts :D
show your geek pride:
p109697b.jpg

send Bono a message that you too like the "funky Pontiff"
p110558b.jpg

show Edge your wolf t shirt!
p140414b.jpg

Tell Larry What you really want to hear
p143767b.jpg

ladies show Larry you're not a carnivore either!
p155909b.jpg

Adam likes giraffe's? So do you!
p152979b.jpg

I just think Edge would be pleased with this one
p126008b.jpg

Last edited:
shy said:
Please, what's the weather in Miami in November ?
:uhoh:

South Florida in November is very nice. :) Temperature in the low 80s or upper 70s. Best of all, hurricane season is nearly over by then. :wink:

miss becky said:

How did you make out this year? Charley was the worst for me, but fortunately I had no damage.

No damage, but almost a week without power (well we had hot water and air, but the rest was messed up for a while :reject: ) I don't remember which one that was. And then there was the "You don't have to work, oh way we do need you to come into work only for a few hours, strike that we need you to spend the night at work, you can go home now, no wait we need you to come back, now you can go home, but we'll call you two hours later to come back in" :banghead:

anyway, back to t-shirts:
f2c3ea29.jpg

:shifty:

miss becky said:
Actually the one that worries me is the show in Cleveland. In December. Logic dictates a heavy sweater and coat while waiting outside in the GA line...but obviously that will be way too much clothing once you get inside. But where to put a coat once in the target (or whatever it will be?) I haven't been able to figure this one out yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Anybody been to a show in winter and had to deal with winter coats and stuff?

Miss Becky, I'm going to Cleveland and have thought about just that dilemma. I'm guessing that at some point you throw your jackets in the car, leave on a light one, and tie it around your waist when it gots hot inside. I can't think of anything else, but would like to hear ideas.

kellyahern said:

No damage, but almost a week without power (well we had hot water and air, but the rest was messed up for a while :reject: ) I don't remember which one that was. And then there was the "You don't have to work, oh way we do need you to come into work only for a few hours, strike that we need you to spend the night at work, you can go home now, no wait we need you to come back, now you can go home, but we'll call you two hours later to come back in" :banghead:

anyway, back to t-shirts:
f2c3ea29.jpg

:shifty:

:lmao: WONDERFUL!

This one - while funny in it's own right - is extra special witht he background knowledge of the Ben Stiller skit "Lucky Clovers"
MAGICALLYDELICIOUS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom