What will Bono do with his hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
he has gone back to to the more of his mid 90's look of hairstyle after having it long for some years... Is he going to keep it short or will he grow it long again?

I prefer it longer than short, which Bono hairstyle do you prefer?

Last edited:
I'm a PLEBAn: Be warned:wink: I love Pop-Era Bono with short hair, but he NEEDS the Vertigo video hair back. He looks :drool: either way, but that longer hair....:combust: I'll spare you the rest....

I prefer the long hair as well, but perhaps by cutting it, he was sending the message that U2 still has a lot of life and music left, and they're not going away anytime soon, kind of like a rejuvenation-type thing.

he's too old for long hair. he looks better with it short.

but, truth be told, i think it's part of a hair replacement strategy -- we need to accept the fact that bono does not have a natural head of hair.

2003 Golden globes = perfect hair...

:drool:but I like pophair aswell.... definately short over long!

JT Bono never really appealed to me... :huh:

:wink: you're gonna be moved to PLEBA!

I think the shorter hair suits him more these days, makes him look younger ... :drool: but I love him regardless of his hair and his age!

not neccesarily..... I could link you to a few hair threads (of wich most of them short hair :happy: )

but since it's a personal topic, it's more PLEBA than EYKIW...

I really don't think Bono will keep his hair short for long , In the past he has never had it short for very long . His new hair cut caused much internet buss and the cut is :drool: but I really miss the longer hair , anywhere from BD hair to Vertigo would be
:drool: :drool: :drool: then I can go back to dreaming of getting my fingers tangled in hair !!! :faint:

I usually love Bono more with longer hair, but i must say he's looking smokin' hot with his current look :combust: :faint:

I do miss the Elevation hair, esp the way he threw it in the air during Bad :drool:

I would love to see BD hair on his head:drool: :drool: but I dont expect it will be dyed black

U2lunatic said:
I would love to see BD hair on his head:drool: :drool: but I dont expect it will be dyed black

He dyed it black last week in Oz :wink: my avatar is an example of that... made by Gluey on nov 25 :D

Last edited:
trust me....close up follicle examination showed new dark dye....
KIF_1204.jpg
Saturday 25th November 5.30pm......:drool:

gluey said:
trust me....close up follicle examination showed new dark dye....
KIF_1204.jpg
Saturday 25th November 5.30pm......:drool:

Thanks for posting because I was just going to respond to such nonsense:

Up close and personal real hair, no signs of balding. :wink:

nope, no sign of balding whatsoever.......trust me...... :faint: you don't get that close and not notice how good and natural his hair is!!!! (natural except for dye that is!!) Love the white whiskers too....

gluey said:
nope, no sign of balding whatsoever.......trust me...... :faint: you don't get that close and not notice how good and natural his hair is!!!! (natural except for dye that is!!) Love the white whiskers too....

White whiskers here and there, make him look very distguished but not an old geezer!

I actually love Adams color hair right now...it really suits him just FINE...:drool:

JCOSTER said:

White whiskers here and there, make him look very distguished but not an old geezer!

:no: Can't ever see him being an Old Geezer!! Just look how distinguished his Dad always looked.....I think we're going to be kept happy for many many years yet!!!

But I must say, the man that has pleased me the most when it comes to hair is this man.....wow....wanted to touch it so bad!!!
P1000291.jpg

Back
Top Bottom