What will Bono do with his hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
939cf4da.jpg

gluey said:
:giggle: is that a badger I spy there?? :shifty:

:shifty: according to a different pic from u2byu2 it is a raccoon....

a caption for one of the pics...

man with raccoon on head meeting Annie Lennox...

:laugh: and the saddest part is that they're right!

I like the short hair but prefer it longer... I hope he grows it back!

Does anyone think he may have been having hair issues and that's why he cut it? Thinning perhaps? I do believe its all natural tho.... And he looks good no matter what! :drool:

Hey there cstar fellow San Diegan :wave:

I like his hair any way. But the current cut looks awesome on him. I even like the new black dye job. That pic of the back of his head is awesome.

wow I just said awesome twice in one post. Awesome.

For me, hair just a little bit longer would be perfect :drool:

Like to see him lose the facial hair tho'. Be interesting to see Edge clean shaven too. (Face that is, you wicked people!) :shame:

Larry hair = perfect. Just perfect.

Babydoll said:
Larry's hair has always been perfect. Just perfect.

:D

:eyebrow: how do you explain that greasy grossness he had last year?? Not exactly perfect if you ask me!

:wink: he looks much better with the short cut!

I'm wishing for the long hair to come back. On Bono, that is. Larry looks just perfect now. Bono with short hair looks good, but it'd be nice if he scruffed it up now and then, grew it out a bit. It's too neat for a rock star... Or maybe I've just gotten used to associating the short hair with the suits.

I think it looks good now! Though, JC, I loved his hair in your icon before this one.

Back to the question originally posted in this thread, I think he should shave his name in it...or love or soul or knees or please or something.

Galeongirl said:

:eyebrow: how do you explain that greasy grossness he had last year?? Not exactly perfect if you ask me!

I think I am the only one that liked Larry's long 50s-style "greaser" hair!! :drool:

:reject:

Bono cut his hair because he knew that's what we wanted :drool: Plus I think he was reading my mind.

Remember, we'd had yet another 'Bono was so hot during Pop when his hair was short' threads, and I was just thinking "Wow, I wonder what he'd look like if he got it short again" :drool:

AND THEN HE DID. And PLEBA exploded. That was a very good day.

I wouldn't mind seeing him with the Beautiful Day hair again, because that was pretty hot, but if he decides to keep it short, I'm not going to complain. I'd prefer him not to grow it out longer again though. But even if he did, I'm not going to stop loving him (because he's BONO for crying out loud :lol: )

I like him better with short hair. Even though he ALWAYS looks good to me, I was finding that the Vertigo hair just wasn't suiting his age. Also, in person that hairstyle just looked.... weird. I think he should either keep it this way; or if he grows it - nothing longer than Elevation hair.

I prefer it long, but ANYTHING is better than the stubbly armpit look he is sporting now. It is even worse now than it looked in Pop, because his face has aged so much since then, it only draws attention to the fact that he is really just a pudgy, average looking middle aged man :reject: I always hoped he would not go the way of the Matt Lauer mangy dog look of a man who has given up on his hair and his looks. Personally (and this thread DID ask my opinion so do not say I "bashed" him!) I want the rock star back. The long haired, hair tossing, hand through the hair, sexy rock star!

cstar said:

I think I am the only one that liked Larry's long 50s-style "greaser" hair!! :drool:

:reject:

I prefer Larry with longer hair, too. I liked the Vertigo long hair. But then again, I strongly dislike ANY shaved, stubbly head look, it is a major, major turnoff to me in any guy.

U2Kitten said:
I prefer it long, but ANYTHING is better than the stubbly armpit look he is sporting now. It is even worse now than it looked in Pop, because his face has aged so much since then, it only draws attention to the fact that he is really just a pudgy, average looking middle aged man :reject: I always hoped he would not go the way of the Matt Lauer mangy dog look of a man who has given up on his hair and his looks. Personally (and this thread DID ask my opinion so do not say I "bashed" him!) I want the rock star back. The long haired, hair tossing, hand through the hair, sexy rock star!

I agree with ya somewhat there.. Except I think that with his age now his hair should be short and not long.. Rock Star or not it just doesn't look the same as it did several years ago. I think a different length/style but still short would be better..

After seeing him 30cm in front of me :drool:, I can safely say he does not look like a pudgy, average looking middle aged man :giggle: (don't worry U2Kitten - not having a go - you're not bashing and are more than allowed to express your opinion :hug:) ......damn he was sooooo HOT looking!! He honestly looked to be barely touching on 40!!!

gluey said:
After seeing him 30cm in front of me :drool:, I can safely say he does not look like a pudgy, average looking middle aged man :giggle: (don't worry U2Kitten - not having a go - you're not bashing and are more than allowed to express your opinion :hug:) ......damn he was sooooo HOT looking!! He honestly looked to be barely touching on 40!!!

I second that motion.....hotness...it was ooozing. :drool:

JCOSTER said:
Beautiful Day hair: :drool: :drool: :drool: circa 2000-01

Calendar.jpg

that's definitely the best Bono hair ever. It looks awesome, plus I really want to run my hands through it :drool:

I think he should stick with the short hair for awhile; it looks good. but if he went back to the BD style that'd be pretty awesome. I liked Elevation hair too...better than Vertigo. Sort of long but not too long is good.

I liked the Matt Lauer comparison, but no where near does Bono look mangy! Matt looks like :yikes: Bono looks :drool:

Bono is smokin' in any form :eek: :sexywink:

But is his hair thinning?? (not that it matters!! :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom