what to feed bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fc8d1c83uj5.jpg

PO-TAY-TOES.

boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.

I literally laughed my ass off. I'm not laughing now though.

Canadiens1160 said:

It's a shame some laughed their asses off looking at this I would imagine a good bowel movement represents the highlight of your day.

When it comes to the malicious idiocy of Christian church leaders and their dire misrepresentations of the teachings of Christ, go for it -- those of us who are devoted to Christ feel exactly the same way. But this thing is pure blasphemy.

I find it fascinating that a site which will slam a thread shut and threaten a poster with banishment for saying, is Edge gay, did Bono ever cheat on Ali, lets something like this go without comment or action. Rather strange set of priorities. I think Bono and Edge would be the first to agree.

And this is a U2 message board -- what MUST be going on at the Kid Rock one??

FEELINNUMB said:

It's a shame some laughed their asses off looking at this I would imagine a good bowel movement represents the highlight of your day.

When it comes to the malicious idiocy of Christian church leaders and their dire misrepresentations of the teachings of Christ, go for it -- those of us who are devoted to Christ feel exactly the same way. But this thing is pure blasphemy.

I find it fascinating that a site which will slam a thread shut and threaten a poster with banishment for saying, is Edge gay, did Bono ever cheat on Ali, lets something like this go without comment or action. Rather strange set of priorities. I think Bono and Edge would be the first to agree.

:ohmy:
Sorry for laughing my ass off at it..

FEELINNUMB said:

why don't you go see:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom