What time did U2 arrive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was there at 11:30 am one day just to get my spot but the band didn't get there until after 3:00. It's not a guarantee that they will even stop but thankfully Bono and Edge did come out the days I was there. They get out of their car while driving into the venue so no they don't come out again. Once they're in they're in....at least as far as I know. But if you get there and find out the band has already driven by I wouldn't waste your time staying around.

They showed up really early today (2pm ish) in NY from my friend's account. My buddy said only about 6 fans were out there- Bono stopped to sign for all.

bret6262 said:
They showed up really early today (2pm ish) in NY from my friend's account. My buddy said only about 6 fans were out there- Bono stopped to sign for all.

I was there for that meet and greet....security was not nice to us at all, but U2's people were nice to us...when security was being mean to us telling us to leave...Bono drove by -- then came back with The Edge

032_13A.jpg

029_16A.jpg

I'll write more of a story later with more pics...but meeting Bono was sooooo humbling I can't even start describing it

Back
Top Bottom