What the junk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We do? Since when did that start? I didn't see any announcement thingy about that. But that is pretty crappy.

~J

the only pics that you won't be able to see are the ones that people post as attatchments, all the others you should be able to see. I think it changed just a couple of days ago.

Originally the deal was that non-premium members would not be able to see/download/upload attachments. Somewhere along the lines it slipped through the cracks and Elvis realized this and changed it back to what it was supposed to be originally.

I am trying to convince him to at least let non-premium members be able to view attachments.

Now I'm going to feel guilty posting attachments knowing some people can't see them :( I'll have to upload everything to boomspeed and hope it works all the time.

Having to click on an attachment to view can be very frustrating and time consuming if your computer is slow, so that is an inconvenience of not being a premium member already. There were times before they started showing up again with the membership thing started, or when I was between payments that I didn't even bother to click on them because they took so long to load. So it's a bonus to be a premium member and get to just see them, but I think it's hard enough on non-premium members having to click and wait, they don't need to be blocked completely :( Having to click is already a disadvantage. It's sad for a lot of the girls not to get to see them at all.

Kind of off subject (but maybe not..tink about it!)

Minifly...Love your signature!! What courage during these times...as I write this Zoo Radio is playing "Washington Guns" by the Clash...oh, so true song for the times we are in...

Peace:wave: :shifty: :censored: :sad:

You really get a lot of extra features when you pay for premium.

I mean for $1/mo premiums can post/view as many pics as they want. There is no size limit for total amount of pictures you want to upload/view.

I couldn't see some pics, because it said I should be a premium member.. and have one I'm really crazy to see!!! The one of Velvet Underground and B man, so SOMEBODY... PLEASE.. send it to me!!! mary_mullen@terra.com.br
Please, please, please!!!
If I could, I'd be a premium member, but not everything we wish we have :(

Back
Top Bottom