What The Heck Is Going On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I like the other thread that was like this.
Come on, let's do it again! :wink: Where we have a funny pic with a funny quote we make up.

u2rocksbono57.jpg

Bono: "Oh my God, this cane taste soo good!" "Just let me have one more bite!"

Last edited:
u2rocksbono60.jpg

Bono: "All Of You U2 Fans Are Welcomed To My Party!" PLEBA: *Faint*

Last edited:
bonolarrybuff.jpg

Bono:"I am more buff than you are, Larry!" Larry: *Rolls his eyes*

Last edited:
Yay!! I love these threads!!

bandmag1.jpg

B:Umm, guys... has that crack always been there??

band_42.jpg

E: What do you wanna do?
B: I dunno...what do you wanna do?
A: I dunno...whatever you wanna do.
L: !@@%#$&

tense.jpg

Where are those :censored: :censored: lyrics??

on a side note...I don't mean this in the vulgar way it sounds, but could someone please tell me what that is between Larry's legs??? Jacket? Shirt?

Last edited:
Great! Come on, please post more! Here's another one and after this I will stop posting too much cute Bono pics! :cute:

firstmontreal.jpg

Bono:"Thank you soo much for the beautiful flowers, Ali!" *Blush*

Last edited:
ok I'm gonna drive you guys crazy with these. :reject:

"Hmm..I don't really feel like singing tonight. Maybe if I crawl out on the heart and crouch down really really low, they'll forget I'm here. PEEK-A-BOO!"

ele_pushup.jpg

Edgespet said:
tense.jpg

on a side note...I don't mean this in the vulgar way it sounds, but could someone please tell me what that is between Larry's legs??? Jacket? Shirt?

Errrr Could it be the top of someone's guitar case....that he decided to rest on his ummm groin for some reason? :scratch:

bonowtf.jpg

How Bono Got His Drivers' License

Instructor: Speeding, driving the wrong way on a one-way street, driving on sidewalks. I'm sorry, Bono, I just can't issue you a license.

Bono: What did you say about my driving?

Instructor: Sorry, Bono. My mistake. You're a great driver. Here's your license.

neutral said:
ok I'm gonna drive you guys crazy with these. :reject:

"Hmm..I don't really feel like singing tonight. Maybe if I crawl out on the heart and crouch down really really low, they'll forget I'm here. PEEK-A-BOO!"

ele_pushup.jpg

LMAO!!! Great job! This just made my day!

fixtie.jpg

Bono: Edge, I keep telling you, if you can't learn to button your own shirt, PLEASE stick to the t-shirts!

Kate1 said:

LOL! LOL! I think that its his scarf. :huh:

Ahhhh...:yes:

Thank you, Kate!!!! That has been driving me crazy since the first time I saw this picture!

(of course, if Larry would keep his knees together once in a while I wouldn't be wondering about things like that!)

141.jpg

B: What?? I changed the words...I did NOT forget the words...there's a difference!

E::rolleyes:

bono_8.jpg

B: No, I did NOT lose my lyrics again, thank you very much! See, I've got 'em right here...See?!...Lyrics!!!!

I know I used these in the other thread, but I'm not very creative today! :reject:

Edgespet said:
I know I used these in the other thread, but I'm not very creative today! :reject: [/B]

But they are well worth recycling. LMAO

larryone.jpg

L: (thinking) Dammit, Anton! I don't care if you are a foot taller than me...I'm going to kick your arse when I get out of this :censored: dress!! :rant:

adamdrag.jpg

A: Hey, Anton...can I keep the dress??:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom