what the...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aam.jpg

What on earth is Bono doing in this picture? LOL! *ahem*is that a Guiness bottle i see?
biggrin.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

oh shut up before i come over there with my pair of left-handed scissors. - Echo

Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
aam.jpg

What on earth is Bono doing in this picture? LOL! *ahem*is that a Guiness bottle i see?
biggrin.gif

Um, my guess would be trying to use the grammy as a funnel.

Poor Bono has the whole thing backwards
biggrin.gif

The beer goes in the wider end, hehe.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

aag.jpg

LOL, look at bono's face in this picture! DivaBono is going to strike!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

oh shut up before i come over there with my pair of left-handed scissors. - Echo

aam.sized.jpg

all i have to say is OMG
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by martha:
Who are those other guys?

I dont know who they r, under the picture it just said "Italy"

------------------

Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
aam.sized.jpg

all i have to say is OMG
wink.gif

AWESOME!
U2 has a private plane AND a blimp?!
ooh!
<-----just got an idea fer shop class
hehe...miniture blimps!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

I want that blimp.

*clicks on U2 blimp icon*

*giggles as it floats across the screen*

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

you know that commercial for guinness with that rocketship thing that is now inside the cans?

that really freaks me out whenever i see it.

the first time, i was like...."what? an irish rocketship?"

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Back
Top Bottom