What no Leather Day! Whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonodb0.jpg

thanks to whiteflag from U2place

Last edited:
bonocomet said:

Those are the clearest caps of that I have ever seen. Thanks Chacco! I wish I could see this show!

Me too! would have been interesting to hear how that voice sounded then :ohmy:

MissHewson said:
bonodb0.jpg

thanks to whiteflag from U2place

that's adorable! :cute:

translation:

Swivel (unsure about that word..), sniff and slurp: The U2 singer knows how to enjoy a rich taste. (rich in terms of lots of flavours) In New York restaurant Pastis (B's fave place there) he finds the nessecary red for that. (means red wine ofcourse)

Oh Ja! means Oh Yes!

:shame: oh Bono, want to be caught doing the snake dance again doncha?

:laugh: oh lord, why can't that be on youtube somewhere!

bonocomet said:

Thanks for this pic!

Where are you Gg... translation please?

:wink: I'm too fast for ya!

:sexywink: hint, check the message before yours!

oh you sneak! you edited your message! :tsk: :tongue: but I ain't editing this one!

Thanks everyone! And Gg... :tongue: back at ya... I just found a pic you may be interested in... there's one of B that people are always doubting if it is Bono... you always say it is... and you are right! My pic is of the same day, different shot, proving you are correct. I'll scan it.

Ok I just checked that you tube link. That is indeed the Street Missions vid I have seen, however not where those caps are from. There are no close ups of Bono like that in the Street Missions vid... thanks anyways tho!

bonocomet said:
Ok I just checked that you tube link. That is indeed the Street Missions vid I have seen, however not where those caps are from. There are no close ups of Bono like that in the Street Missions vid... thanks anyways tho!

:sexywink: Patience my dear Comet....

:hmm: however, I'm not entirely sure if the caps are from the program I have, but if it's called VH1 Legends :happy: then it must be it!

I'll do it as soon as I can!

Galeongirl said:

:sexywink: Patience my dear Comet....

:hmm: however, I'm not entirely sure if the caps are from the program I have, but if it's called VH1 Legends :happy: then it must be it!

I'll do it as soon as I can!

Yeah, the pics are from 'VH1 Legends', but is this video too long to upload on YouTube?

bonocomet said:

Those are the clearest caps of that I have ever seen. Thanks Chacco! I wish I could see this show!

You're very welcome bonocomet :wave:

some more caps from the same programme
Legendwk06.jpg

Legendwk07.jpg

Legendwk08.jpg

Legendwk09.jpg

Legendwk11.jpg

Doesn't it tho? :drool: I only had a small b&w of that one on the computer here so I thought I'd scan that one for us... still wish I had a better scanner... ahhh well.

And hey wait a sec... how can he be in your stocking on Christmas morning if he's going to be in mine hmmm? :wink:

Chacco said:

You're very welcome bonocomet :wave:

some more caps from the same programme
Legendwk06.jpg

Ok I am still :lol: at these... I know it's from '78 but he looks like he's about 10 years old here. They are too cute!

Back
Top Bottom