What makes me sad about the Vertigo video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Was I the only faithful PLEBAn that realized the footage of Bono with his shirt completely ripped open and the footage of when he was rolling in the sand was NOT included in the video? :sad:

I've been drooling over the Spain shoot pics for weeks now and the footage clearly is not going to see the light of day.

Perhaps my recent accusations of COS struck a nerve and this is some part of a consipracy to coverup Bono's definite affliction. :hmm:

(raises a fist defiantly in the air) I demand that it be released for the consumption of PLEBA! Anyone with me on this?

dandy said:
sadly, that was probably my first thought after seeing the video in entirety. we are a disturbed group of fans. :wink:
:lol: But hell do we have a good time being so.

I thought the video was kinda... boring :| My dad liked it though :lol: He watched it in the other room.... cause i don't know why... but when it was over I said to him "It was kinda boring" and he said "NO! It was great!" :lol: I just found it funny that he liked it :D lol

Dazzled.....put your drool guard on. :wink:

eq6qh

eq6u1

(blushes) Thank you, love! :hug:

Something for you:

vertigo.gif

(Incidentally, I don't know if we even really got to see this little sexy wiggle thing in the video either....:eyebrow: --I am so getting that pitchfork sharpened! )

Last edited:
Things that should be included in every video
1. Shirts: optional, open, or ripped off during process of video
2. Pants: leather, jeans (tight) or optional
3. Rolling around in sand/water/snow/other natural substance
4. Sexy wiggle

nurse chrissi said:
Things that should be included in every video
1. Shirts: optional, open, or ripped off during process of video
2. Pants: leather, jeans (tight) or optional
3. Rolling around in sand/water/snow/other natural substance
4. Sexy wiggle

I second the motion! :drool:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
I just want to see some sweaty Bono nipples!!!! :angry:

:p

:laugh: stars, you are the greatest :D

Yeah, it IS sad that was also the first thing I thought when I saw the video - "Where's shirtless Bono?!" He started the process in the "Jesus 'round her neck" line but never finished... I'm hoping it'll be in Making the Video, even though it's like NEVER on a time I can watch it unless I decide to skip school just to watch U2.

...hey, actually that's not a bad idea :hmm:

Perhaps there will be an "Uncensored" version of the Vertigo video on DVD or something...cause ya'll know Bono-chest is just too damn hot for TV :wink:

Back
Top Bottom