What Kind of Shoe Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://www.quizilla.com/users/piratesmile/quizzes/What Kind of Shoe Are You?

1075776075_atherboots.jpg

Leather Boots- sleek, trendy, and popular, you are always dressed right. You sometimes seem fake to people that don't know you. You enjoy shopping and hanging out with your many friends.

1075776344_ressandals.jpg

Sandals- peaceful, daydreamy, and thoughtful, you often find yourself staring into space. When you aren't out volunteering you are often just dreaming away. You enjoy the company of friends sometimes but enjoy peace and quiet. [please vote! thank you! :)]

Hey, how come there was a 'so pretty' for every season except Autumn/Fall ie the one that I think is actually pretty.

beli said:
1075776344_ressandals.jpg

Sandals- peaceful, daydreamy, and thoughtful, you often find yourself staring into space. When you aren't out volunteering you are often just dreaming away. You enjoy the company of friends sometimes but enjoy peace and quiet. [please vote! thank you! :)]

Me too

1075780045_essneakers.jpg

Sneakers- funny, laid-back, and goofy, you love to make people laugh and have a good time. You enjoy comfort and don't care to much about what people think of you. You like to hang out with your buddies and just have a good time.

.... ballet shoes? :shrug:

1076002302_alletshoes.jpg

Ballet shoes- beautiful, graceful, and creative, you enjoy dancing writing and music. You are often very poetic and sometimes dramatic. You keep to yourself aside from a few close friends that you can relate to.

hmm.

1075776428_esslippers.jpg

Slippers- happy, sweet, and adorable, you are well loved by everyone. People cannot help but like you. You love to be surrounded by people that love you, who- in your case- is anyone.

Kristie said:
.... ballet shoes? :shrug:

1076002302_alletshoes.jpg

Ballet shoes- beautiful, graceful, and creative, you enjoy dancing writing and music. You are often very poetic and sometimes dramatic. You keep to yourself aside from a few close friends that you can relate to.

hmm.

yeah me too... same reaction..
hmmm

Back
Top Bottom