What Is It About Bono You Love The Most

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the new stripper outfit he's been wearing lately!!!!:drool: OMG is that naughty or what !!!!

You mean the one he wears during Zoo Station Carmel?

If so, then he looks :censored: damn HAWT in that! I always say it's his full Monty gear!! :ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I stood 10 feet away from him during that in Manchester&i couldn't take my eyes off him the whole time!!!! :drool:

I love him for being him.

Physically.....

His eyes. OMG they are so beautiful, you could stare into them all day and never get bored.

His smile. He has an amazing smile, whenever I see a thread in PLEBA dedicated to B's smile I just know by the time I've got to the end of the thread i'll be smiling at the thought of him being happy.

I love his hair. the mullet lives on :rockon:

And of course....
The way he looks in leather pants! :drool:

Ok, onto the more important reasons :wink:

He beleives in music, and it's power so he writes possibly the most powerful lyrics ever known. He writes about things close to his heart and things that have affected him in all different sorts of ways.

He beleives in a way out for Africa and poverty. So he strives to mae it happen as he knows that nobody will find that way out without working to look for it!

He never forgets where he comes from. He is grounded and doesnt live up in the air with the other "useless" celebrities. He still has the same friends he had when he was 15 along with the same girlfriend. Which shows fame never went to his head.

So, yeah, you can probably guess i like Bono just a tiny bit! :wink:

I think so Susan...How luck are you to be so close to that!!!!:ohmy: I saw some pics of him with what the Pleban's call CONDUCTOR BONO...he has on the captain/ officer hat!!!! he has his poutty lips and the smoke in the back ground!!! I wish I could post the pic, it is so hot!!!!!:up:

His mouth is what captured me first of all. His lips, his chin...

Second of all, it was his voice. Smooth, lightly accented, low but with a twang pitched, only comes from Bono. I don't know if anyone understands what I'm talking about...but yeah.

Yeah and the best part, is that it's not a THICK Irish accent. You know, the one that you can hardly understand.

Ali has the same kind of accent. Slightly Americanized Irish. Her voice is so soft and feminine.

Yeah!

Yep, that's the outfit i mean alrite Carmel!! God, the conductor hat!!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :drool:

I think it has grown on some girls!!!! :yes: :up:

I could hardly breathe when he came to the edge of the targewt wearing that hat!!! *Squeal*!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

He had his top the buttons -un buttoned so you could see his manly chest too!!!!:ohmy: :ohmy:

1. Musical ability
2. (but not least) his vey very very sincere way of ebing wtowards himself and towards problemas too, most ppl in his position ignore them

:heart:

:sad: Those pics are wonderful Tooty...thank you for posting them , they fit right into this thread:wave:

Bono is just wonderful...that is why we all love him so:love: He is easy on the eyes too!!:cute:

That would be a job I would never be late to and hopefully never get fired !:ohmy:

passingcat said:
I love him kissing,biting and licking people's fingers-that was just:combust:

He's such a tiger:sexywink:

come here sexy tiger you:kiss:

You said it!!!:up:

ultravioletluvv said:
His mouth!

Everything about it is just so mesmerizing! I wanna take it and give it a kiss!

That would be so Damn nice!!!WOOOHOOOO!!!!:drool:

jkid said:

His loyalty to other band mates (no solo album yet)

:bono:

:lol:

Imagine that!!

Omg, that so would not work! I mean I love B, love the bones of him....but god do not! release a solo album!

*Becky has spoken*

:lmao:

the thought of that really cracked me up!

Back
Top Bottom