What in the name of Twizzlers and toe socks is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, this is some freaky shite i found at Google when i was searching "bono"...enjoy..
wink.gif

bono.jpg
bono.jpg

bono-M.gif
graveyardgrave.jpg
bono.jpg
[ img]http://www.dukat.hr/images/bono.jpg[/img]Honest to God these things are called "Bono Fruit Drinks made by Savoki"
12-22-00-socks.jpg
Crayons.jpg

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

oh shut up before i come over there with my pair of left-handed scissors. - Echo

OH CRUD ON A BRICK!!!!! NONE OF THE PICTURES SHOWED UP!!!!! I AM SOOOO FECKIN MAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOGLE SHOULD JUST FOAD!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

oh shut up before i come over there with my pair of left-handed scissors. - Echo

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Twizzlers and toe socks? What are you, the spawn of Mona?

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Just teasing!

OMG LOL! I say stuff like "twizzlers and toe socks" all the time! heheh
biggrin.gif
i have like a whole truck load of sayigs and stuff like that.For example.."Holy Mother of throwing Cheeze-its at a Teacher's Car Day!" and "Well Jujubes and awkward trees!" and etc.... lol
smile.gif
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Twizzlers and toe socks? What are you, the spawn of Mona?

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Just teasing!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMD I'm putting that in my AOL profile!! ROFL

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

Originally posted by bono-vox:
what are twizzlers?
twizzlers r that licorice stuff..you've never seen it?...here's a piccie..
twist_n_fill_01.jpg
wink.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom