What if your boyfriend looked like this..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
eek.gif

Va68694.jpg

zX96675.jpg

Someone may have posted these before but whatever, I'm bored. LOL.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Always Wear A Safety Belt

Sicy's Website

If my boyfriend looked like that I'd have him down the aisle as quick as possible!
biggrin.gif

eek.gif
OMG !!! Who is this guy ?

------------------
I'm just a singer,some say a sinner.Rolling the dice,not always a winner.
You say I've been lucky,well hell I've made my own.
Not part of the crowd,but not feeling alone.

----Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad-----

I'd be quite happy- but still would prefer Bono - as hot as he is it goes so far beyond that. (like I even need to explain to you girls...)
biggrin.gif

the Bono clone would be a fellow fan by the name of Tony. you can usually catch him at U2 shows in Jersey, NY, and PA. he's from Jersey. I met him at the June 12th Elevation show in Philly, and it took me nearly 20 minutes to get to the point of 1) being able to talk to him, and 2) not blushing while doing so. he's a really great guy though....
everyone in line for GA had their pics taken with him. lol.
in regards to having your boyfriend LOOK like him...my god....i wouldn't let him out of the house.
biggrin.gif

How scary it would be to be famous. Weird people trying to look like you.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by Jody:
If my boyfriend looked like that I'd have him down the aisle as quick as possible!
biggrin.gif

geeeez lookit his arms!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I love to paint. I don't think it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

Originally posted by bonorattle:
the Bono clone would be a fellow fan by the name of Tony. you can usually catch him at U2 shows in Jersey, NY, and PA. he's from Jersey. I met him at the June 12th Elevation show in Philly, and it took me nearly 20 minutes to get to the point of 1) being able to talk to him, and 2) not blushing while doing so. he's a really great guy though....
everyone in line for GA had their pics taken with him. lol.
in regards to having your boyfriend LOOK like him...my god....i wouldn't let him out of the house.
biggrin.gif

Yes, that is Tony. He was in line behind me. I must have done, like, 50 double-takes. People were coming up and asking to have their picture taken with him.

Bonorattle, you were at Philly II? Neat! What number were you? You may remember me, I was up in front doing the numbers. I had the huge black boots.
Ring a bell?

------------------
Still not comin' down.

Woah, freaky!!! In that second picture you can hardly tell that Tony's not Bono! I wonder if he's single....
wink.gif

------------------
lift my days, light up my nights...love...

Originally posted by Sunrazor:

Bonorattle, you were at Philly II? Neat! What number were you? You may remember me, I was up in front doing the numbers. I had the huge black boots.
Ring a bell?

[/B]
I definitely remember you
smile.gif

I was number 63 in line that day, and you're right- it was hilarious watching people do double takes of Tony all day...

This reminds me of one of those old Double-Mint gum commercials with the twins!

*Calluna sings*

Double your pleasure
Double your fun
With Double-Bonos!

(minty-fresh!)

------------------
Remember the goul.

The digital won't let me go.

Originally posted by Calluna:

*Calluna sings*

Double your pleasure
Double your fun
With Double-Bonos!

(minty-fresh!)

lol!! minty fresh. i'll be sleepin well tonight
no such thing as too much Bono

------------------
~*Mona*~

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

Originally posted by Calluna:

*Calluna sings*

Double your pleasure
Double your fun
With Double-Bonos!

(minty-fresh!)

ROTF!
biggrin.gif
Good thing my son is taking a shower now and can't see me laughing until I cried! He already thinks that mom is a flipping freak when she is in front of the computer!
biggrin.gif

Tony is also the lead singer in a band called Citizen Kane...I've heard them on the radio here in Dallas...

of course I'll always love Bono, but Tony has AWESOME ARMS!! woo hoo!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Disco

eek.gif
Holy Moly, they are almost identical!
eek.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Tony is also the lead singer in a band called Citizen Kane...I've heard them on the radio here in Dallas...

Disco

THE Citizen Kane? The same Tony? REALLY???
Wow. I've heard them here in Philly, too. I had no idea!
Cool!

------------------
Still not comin' down.

OMG -- does he have blue eyes too? TELL ME he does.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
OMG -- does he have blue eyes too? TELL ME he does.

Nope, don't have blue eyes, but just wanted to clear up that I don't sing in Citizen Kane but am the new "Bono" in the NYC U2 Tribute Band "Unforgettable Fire"...

Oh and yes, I'm very single!

Tony

Originally posted by U2 God:

Nope, don't have blue eyes, but just wanted to clear up that I don't sing in Citizen Kane but am the new "Bono" in the NYC U2 Tribute Band "Unforgettable Fire"...

Tony

People, I think you've been busted.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Tony

I feel a little weird about posting today so I'm using the lightbulb icon just to let it shine let it shine let it shine.

And I feel even weirder about posting lustful things today...but looks like Bono's pretty doppelganger used his first post to reply to meeeeee.

P.S. If we're to get married one day (which we will, obviously) you'll have to get color contacts or something for the full effect.)

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Tony

Haha. Thats some funny shit! U2 God if you keep visiting places like PlEBA, you won't be single for long. Since you are in the NYC area- here's a link to the U2NYC Yahoo group. Although I suspect you already know about it.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/U2NYC

Cheers funny man!

[This message has been edited by partygirl33 (edited 08-22-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom